Windows 10: How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

Discus and support How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At first my computer would say it was co nected to qifi but after shutting it down . I turn it back on only to be stuck in a bitlock recovery key loop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ruiz19801972, Dec 6, 2022.

1. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

At first my computer would say it was co nected to qifi but after shutting it down . I turn it back on only to be stuck in a bitlock recovery key loop. I put in my recovery key and still no luck . Can someone eSe help me out of this.

:)

ruiz19801972, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2022
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

Xylee Del, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

1. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop - Similar Threads - bitlock recovery key

2. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  3. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  4. Bitlocker recovery key loop

Bitlocker recovery key loop: Hello,My pc shut down suddenly and after turning it on again it went into the bitlocker recovery page. It used to have the "skip this drive" option but I can't see it after entering the recovery key and it's looping it back to the recovery page again no matter what. I have 1...
  5. BitLocker Key recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Key recovery loop: After resetting my computer, my computer entered a bitlocker recovery loop. Pressing escape and F11 do not take me to an alternative screen to escape the loop. The bitlocker recovery screen is not accepting my bitlocker key. How can I continue resetting my computer? I wanted...
  6. BitLocker Key recovery loop

BitLocker Key recovery loop: After resetting my computer, my computer entered a bitlocker recovery loop. Pressing escape and F11 do not take me to an alternative screen to escape the loop. The bitlocker recovery screen is not accepting my bitlocker key. How can I continue resetting my computer? I wanted...
  7. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop: At first my computer would say it was co nected to qifi but after shutting it down . I turn it back on only to be stuck in a bitlock recovery key loop. I put in my recovery key and still no luck . Can someone eSe help me out of this....
  8. How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get out of a bitlock recovery key loop: At first my computer would say it was co nected to qifi but after shutting it down . I turn it back on only to be stuck in a bitlock recovery key loop. I put in my recovery key and still no luck . Can someone eSe help me out of this....
  9. How do I get my bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my bitlocker recovery key?: How do I get my recovery key for Bitlocker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/05def137-6852-4f93-be13-1694856c5e18
  10. Bitlocker recovery key /way out to get recovery's key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery key /way out to get recovery's key: I have dell inspiron, i had replaced Motherboard with new one, but after replaced, window started asking for bitlocker recovery key , i havnot set bitlocker im my device. I have tried Microsoft account, key is not there, Is there any way to get this or i have some important...