Windows 10: How do I get out of a reboot loop?

Discus and support How do I get out of a reboot loop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm stuck in a reboot loop of "undoing changes made to your computer" and the BSOD. Is there any solution to this that doesn't require a data wipe or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sammi Hoang, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How do I get out of a reboot loop?

I'm stuck in a reboot loop of "undoing changes made to your computer" and the BSOD. Is there any solution to this that doesn't require a data wipe or a USB?I'm unsure how to access the troubleshooting method so I'm currently stuck I think I've tried every key, there is also no automatic repair system when I switch my PC on and off.This was caused by an interruption in the update from Windows 10 to 11.Model name: B450 AORUS MVersion: F62cPlease tell me if anymore information is needed.

:)

Sammi Hoang, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Sharief K Win User

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Redirecting

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 27, 2023
  4. How do I get out of a reboot loop?

HD7 reboot loop during update

I am facing this issue of reboot loop whenever I try to update the phone. It goes into a reboot loop after step 6 of upgrade and does this for an hour.

SachinNigam, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

How do I get out of a reboot loop?

1. How do I get out of a reboot loop? - Similar Threads - reboot loop

2. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  3. PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCIe5 Slot Black Screen-Reboot loop: First of all, all components were bought brand new.During the Nvidia driver installation, my screen goes black and Windows reboots. In the event log I see the entry 1001 BugCheck. Error code 0x00000116 and 0x00000124, as well as WHEA-Logger 16The system works without a...
  4. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10: Hi!This morning I opened my laptop and it froze, so I forced shut it down by holding the power button.I pressed the power button again to start it up but it’s stuck in a restart/reboot loop. Just acer screen -> preparing to configure windows do not restart -> restarting.I’ve...
  5. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10: Hi!This morning I opened my laptop and it froze, so I forced shut it down by holding the power button.I pressed the power button again to start it up but it’s stuck in a restart/reboot loop. Just acer screen -> preparing to configure windows do not restart -> restarting.I’ve...
  6. Laptop stuck in reboot loop on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.: Hi all.When I update Windows 11, Windows is broken and I have an infinite loop reboot.Even when I fix the problem, updating via Windows update breaks everything.I'm not going to reinstall Windows 11 every time.I've posted a message in microsoft community but I'm not getting...
  8. windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.

windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.: Hi all.When I update Windows 11, Windows is broken and I have an infinite loop reboot.Even when I fix the problem, updating via Windows update breaks everything.I'm not going to reinstall Windows 11 every time.I've posted a message in microsoft community but I'm not getting...
  9. Windows reboot loop after update kb5033372 - can't even reinstall windows - Urgent!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reboot loop after update kb5033372 - can't even reinstall windows - Urgent!: Hello, After update kb5033372 cumulative 64x my windows could never complete the installation and crashed after reboot at 32% initiating a loop where it can't neither boot nor complete the instal. I could only fix with running a restore point. After that I tried to manually...
  10. Windows reboot loop after update kb5033372 - can't even reinstall windows - Urgent!

Windows reboot loop after update kb5033372 - can't even reinstall windows - Urgent!: Hello, After update kb5033372 cumulative 64x my windows could never complete the installation and crashed after reboot at 32% initiating a loop where it can't neither boot nor complete the instal. I could only fix with running a restore point. After that I tried to manually...