Windows 10: How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

Discus and support How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChampThatGuy, Dec 26, 2022.

1. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the msi bios screen no matter what I do. How do I fix this issue?

:)

ChampThatGuy, Dec 26, 2022
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Sai.-. Win User
    Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity (unstable overclock due to low voltage)

has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my computer up, it freezes on an automatic repair screen, bios is inaccesible during it, even when it doesn't freeze. Also, when it doesn't freeze, it goes into a random BSOD, all overclocking related, restarts
    my pc and goes back to the automatic repair screen to either freeze or loop.

Specs, just incase:

I7 8700k

GTX 1060 6gt oc

8x2 16gb Gskill 2666mhz

ASrock Z390 Gaming itx/ac

Sai.-., Dec 26, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 26, 2022
Thema:

How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

1. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop. - Similar Threads - infinite msi bios

2. My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop is stuck on a loop on the MSI click bios screen.: It all started while I was in a Google Doc, it showed a blue screen saying something like this: "Restarting laptop for errors." Shortly after it loaded into the BIOS screen, after looking up tutorials such as saving and exiting they don't seem to work as it just brings me...
  3. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  4. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of the loop?: I was using my computer when it suddenly crashed which triggered the automatic repair but nothing works and I seem to be in a loop, as well It asks for my custom build if I use one of the 6 advanced options. I put in the password but it claims to be incorrect. How do I sort...
  5. How do I get out of the loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop bios loop: I have an MSI laptop and today after my work was done I just closed the screen without shutting down. When I came back home and opened my laptop I was shown to the MSI boot menu. I tried to exit l, reset settings etc. but the system restarts and puts me back to the bios menu....
  7. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI laptop bios loop: I have an MSI laptop and today after my work was done I just closed the screen without shutting down. When I came back home and opened my laptop I was shown to the MSI boot menu. I tried to exit l, reset settings etc. but the system restarts and puts me back to the bios menu....
  8. MSI laptop bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  10. In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brannonator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijavsx/in_a_infinite_loop_on_this_screen_how_do_i/