Windows 10: How do I get out of "Test"?

Discus and support How do I get out of "Test"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This computer had a very brief interruption of power and it shut down. When I turned it back on some things had changed. I had my computer set so that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by edokie, Oct 29, 2019.

1. edokie Win User

How do I get out of "Test"?

This computer had a very brief interruption of power and it shut down. When I turned it back on some things had changed. I had my computer set so that I don't have to enter a password but that changed. At the bottom left hand corner of the screen, in addition to "Shut down" and "Restart" there was a "Test" option and I clicked on that. The computer went through several things and said "Wait, we're getting a few things ready for you don't turn off your computer". When it finished, all the icons on my desktop were arranged on the left side of the desktop and Internet Explorer had disappeared and the Windows background appeared. I restarted the computer and the same thing appeared, and Bing was the only option for a search provider, and previously I had used Google. I had previously had my computer to open to the desktop and when I clicked on Internet Explorer I had it set to open on a blank screen. Now when the computer comes on one of the things it shows me is "Test". How do I get out of this "Test" environment and get my computer back to the way it was before the power outage and my clicking on "Test"? Thank you.

:)

edokie, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I get out of "Test"? - Similar Threads - Test

2. How to turn off test mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off test mode: I'm trying to turn off test mode on my windows 10 by using the bcdedit command but it keeps saying that bcdedit Is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file...
  3. How to turn off test mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off test mode: I'm trying to turn off test mode on my windows 10 by using the bcdedit command but it keeps saying that bcdedit Is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file...
  4. How to turn off test mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't find windows memory test results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find windows memory test results: Followed instructions to find results in the Event viewer.Searching for "MemoryDiagnostics" a record comes up saying that testing was scheduled to run immediately TRUE!.But no other record is found containing "MemoryDiagnostics". Help file says to search for...
  6. I can't find windows memory test results

I can't find windows memory test results: Followed instructions to find results in the Event viewer.Searching for "MemoryDiagnostics" a record comes up saying that testing was scheduled to run immediately TRUE!.But no other record is found containing "MemoryDiagnostics". Help file says to search for...
  7. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  8. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  9. Test

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test: Testttttt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test/2c2a8ac4-a54f-436d-946b-82b3587b19d1
  10. Test

Test: Testttttt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test/2c2a8ac4-a54f-436d-946b-82b3587b19d1