Windows 10: How do I get out of your constantly asking to update my account?

Discus and support How do I get out of your constantly asking to update my account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you get hacked what the thief gets is what I want you to have is why.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by agsb02, Oct 31, 2018.

1. agsb02 Win User

How do I get out of your constantly asking to update my account?

If you get hacked what the thief gets is what I want you to have is why.

:)

agsb02, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2018
  4. How do I get out of your constantly asking to update my account?

Laptop asking to verify the account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Method 2:

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back to Microsoft account and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

Please refer to the following steps:

From Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now you can see Sign in with a Local account instead click on it.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions by entering the password.
    Local account to Microsoft account:

• Now login with Local account.
    • Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now you can see Sign in with a Microsoft account instead click on it.
    • On next pop up enter your Microsoft account ID and password and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

How do I get out of your constantly asking to update my account?

1. How do I get out of your constantly asking to update my account? - Similar Threads - constantly asking update

2. My account is constantly getting locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is constantly getting locked: Its not due to wrong password. Not sure where there may be an old credential is being stored. I tried everything I could. Any help or idea will be much appreciated.[Window Title] Remote Desktop [Content] As a security precaution, the user account has been locked because there...
  3. How do I halt the constant updating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I halt the constant updating?: Greetings, Fellow Users,For the past several days I've had to endure the inescapable Microsoft Updates, only this time it's not a one-stop process: it won't stop. The updates have been arriving at the rate of once every other day, and the reason for that is the system's...
  4. How do I halt the constant updating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I halt the constant updating?: Greetings, Fellow Users,For the past several days I've had to endure the inescapable Microsoft Updates, only this time it's not a one-stop process: it won't stop. The updates have been arriving at the rate of once every other day, and the reason for that is the system's...
  5. How do I get my user account out of hyper administrator mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my user account out of hyper administrator mode?: A couple of days ago, I saw that in the control panel, I couldn't change my user account from guest to administrator, and I looked in other places to see what was happening. I figured out that my user account went into the hypervisor, and I never had it enabled since I bought...
  6. How do I get my user account out of hyper administrator mode?

How do I get my user account out of hyper administrator mode?: A couple of days ago, I saw that in the control panel, I couldn't change my user account from guest to administrator, and I looked in other places to see what was happening. I figured out that my user account went into the hypervisor, and I never had it enabled since I bought...
  7. How do I get your last update NOW?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get your last update NOW?: ALL CAPS YELLING - STOP PUTTING THIS EDGE AND OTHER **** ON MY MACHINE.HOW DO I REMOVE IT AND THE NEWS INTREST WINDOW? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-your-last-update-now/59f3ada7-6ab9-41e0-ba6e-403258ff7091
  8. Constantly getting logged out of Microsoft accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Constantly getting logged out of Microsoft accounts: It seemsthat I cannot stay logged into MS accounts for more than a week or two. Afterthat, I’m logged out and I have to provide my email and password. It is quiteirritating. Does thishappen to everybody and can it be fixed? Servicesand apps where this is happening:...
  9. Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message

Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message: Ever since a couple of windows 10 updates ago, i constantly get "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" error. I don't use outlook but i use the hotmail mail app. I have also noticed it time to time on the windows video player. I click on the "fix it" button and...
  10. How do I get into my Hotmail account after locking myself out?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I get into my Hotmail account after locking myself out?: I need help getting into my Hotmail account. Is there a telephone number or link to a Microsoft staffer or contractor who will help me? I seem to be in a loop of unhelpful blather. Help me please! My phone: 1-510-701-1555 John Maloney...