Windows 10: How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS

Discus and support How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS? I would always want to go through PAINT and have PHOTOS as an option,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Little Baer, Jul 25, 2020.

1. How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS

How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS? I would always want to go through PAINT and have PHOTOS as an option,

:)

Little Baer, Jul 25, 2020

2. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 25, 2020
  4. How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS

1. How do I get PAINT to open pictures instead of PHOTOS - Similar Threads - PAINT open pictures

2. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  3. Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct?: Photos will not open shows a grey box instead of picture how to correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-will-not-open-shows-a-grey-box-instead-of/f250bb9a-dcbe-4ab7-b326-824648b52c29
  4. How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon: I am having trouble seeing my pictures on my computer. all i see is the photo icon. not the picture itself, I don't know when this started but it has been plaguing me for quite a while. Can anyone help me as i am getting frustrated in fixing this problem. I want to see my...
  5. How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon

How do i get my pictures to display instead of the photo icon: I am having trouble seeing my pictures on my computer. all i see is the photo icon. not the picture itself, I don't know when this started but it has been plaguing me for quite a while. Can anyone help me as i am getting frustrated in fixing this problem. I want to see my...
  6. how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?: My pictures are showing up as blue icons, how do I get them to show as pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-pictures-to-show-up-instead-of/07966bbf-0630-401b-8c71-f9ebf087913f
  7. how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?

how do I get my pictures to show up instead of icons?: My pictures are showing up as blue icons, how do I get them to show as pictures? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-pictures-to-show-up-instead-of/07966bbf-0630-401b-8c71-f9ebf087913f
  8. How do I center a picture in MS-Paint?

How do I center a picture in MS-Paint?: Hello, I'm trying to center a picture in the middle of the canvas in classic MS-Paint. I looked everywhere online but found nothing. So, please help me figure out this problem. There's no topic for MS-Paint so I put Paint 3D. Thanks In Advance!...
  9. How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint

How do I get larger text onto photos in Paint: How do I get larger text on to phots in Paint https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-larger-text-onto-photos-in-paint/e3fb65c4-c622-4760-82fd-69bd00aa497b
  10. Picture numbers instead of a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture numbers instead of a photo: I use Windows Live Photo Gallery to store my photos. I am listing one of my rentals on Craigslist but when I click on Add Images I get a screen that shows just the image picture number ....no picture. That is how it is for all my picture folders. How can I change that so my...