Windows 10: how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation

Discus and support how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to reinstall windows 11 after replacing my SSD in a Dell laptop. I get as far as needing an internet connection but my network is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanQ_147, Nov 29, 2023.

1. AlanQ_147 Win User

how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation

I am trying to reinstall windows 11 after replacing my SSD in a Dell laptop. I get as far as needing an internet connection but my network is not listed. I have tried to bypass this using OOBE \BYPASSNRO at a CMD prompt but OOBE is not recognised

:)

AlanQ_147, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation

1. how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation - Similar Threads - past requiring internet

2. How do I get past the password in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get past the password in windows 11: I recently got a used think pad laptop. Installed Windows 11. Lost my login info. Any work around on this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-past-the-password-in-windows-11/34171ed8-ddb6-4932-8514-fbd6cdcc1a1b
  3. Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.: I built a new computer and started to install windows 11. When I get to the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen it just stops. I have enabled guest connections on my router but it doesn’t connect with wifi or Ethernet cable. There is no prompt for log in or password for...
  4. Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get past the connect to internet screen on windows 11 install.: I built a new computer and started to install windows 11. When I get to the “Let’s connect you to a network” screen it just stops. I have enabled guest connections on my router but it doesn’t connect with wifi or Ethernet cable. There is no prompt for log in or password for...
  5. how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get past requiring an internet connection for windows 11 installation: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 after replacing my SSD in a Dell laptop. I get as far as needing an internet connection but my network is not listed. I have tried to bypass this using OOBE \BYPASSNRO at a CMD prompt but OOBE is not recognised...
  6. How do I get past the Windows 11 network connection page?

How do I get past the Windows 11 network connection page?: I've just built a new PC and I am currently trying to install Windows 11. I've gotten stuck on on the "Let's connect you to a network" page because it doesn't show me any wifi options. I searched how to get past this on the internet possibly, I've tried Shift+F10 then going...
  7. How do I get past the Windows 11 network connection page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get past the Windows 11 network connection page?: I've just built a new PC and I am currently trying to install Windows 11. I've gotten stuck on on the "Let's connect you to a network" page because it doesn't show me any wifi options. I searched how to get past this on the internet possibly, I've tried Shift+F10 then going...
  8. How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?: Tried the oobe/bypassnro command in cmd and isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-without-internet/28cb10a9-a1d4-4ac6-8173-6f95fbab71d8
  9. How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?

How do I install windows 11 without internet connection?: Tried the oobe/bypassnro command in cmd and isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-windows-11-without-internet/28cb10a9-a1d4-4ac6-8173-6f95fbab71d8
  10. Installing windows required connect to internet ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows required connect to internet ?: When clean installing windows, there's a first step installation menu appear like copying files, installing updates etc. Does this process need internet connection ? Because my internet suddenly off, so i've to think it's will impact my installation. 76591