Windows 10: How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've recently upgraded my PC hardware, and I have Windows 10 working well except for:PrtScn no longer works as I'm accustomed to.Just pressing PrtScn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David P. Vancouver, Sep 9, 2021.

1. How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10?

I've recently upgraded my PC hardware, and I have Windows 10 working well except forHow do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10? :prtScn no longer works as I'm accustomed to.Just pressing PrtScn does nothing, I'm used to it putting a full screen screenshot into my Screenshots folderPressing Alt+PrtScn does nothing, I'm used to it putting a screenshot of the active window into my Screenshots folder. I've usually got many window open and icons all over my desktop, and I usually just want the currently acitive window.Windows Key + PrtScn putting a full screen screenshot into my Screenshots folder as PrtScn used to, butI can't find a key co

:)

David P. Vancouver, Sep 9, 2021

2. PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working

I've had my Surface 2 for two years. To save a screenshot all I ever had to do was press the PrtScn button. Suddenly, today, it's stopped working. A quick Google shows people suggesting that I use the Windows button in conjunction with the PrtScn button,
    that works... but doesn't solve the issue really. Why has a process that's worked flawlessly for two years suddenly stop working?

Dingledoodie, Sep 9, 2021
  3. ACYosh Win User
    Win+PrtScn no longer works

When I use the key combo, the screen flashes like it works properly, but no image is saved to a place I know. Same goes with Alt+Win+Space. Using Snippet with Win+Shift+S or PrtScn works but extra steps are needed to save the image.

ACYosh, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10?

1. How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - PrtScn working

2. How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?: Manual for the WUR0385 keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-prtscn-on-the-wur0385-keyboard/d52fea2e-d3de-4c7a-9207-ee8b50d919b3
  3. PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active

in Windows 10 Customization
    PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active: The PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active. If I have any other window 'active', it works, but if RegEdit is active, it does not launch the Snipping Tool.Why?...
  4. PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active: The PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active. If I have any other window 'active', it works, but if RegEdit is active, it does not launch the Snipping Tool.Why?...
  5. PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PrtScn key doesn't work if Registry Editor is open and active

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows + PrtScn to cap screen doesn't work at 20/4/2021-Windows + PrtScn 20/4/2021

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows + PrtScn to cap screen doesn't work at 20/4/2021-Windows + PrtScn 20/4/2021: I have always been accustomed to cap a lot of pictures every day, but my cap pictures have disappeared since 20/4/2021. During the period, I did upgrade the windows, and I don’t know if it is related to the upgraded.-cap20/4/2021cap Windows...
  8. PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working

PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working: I've had my Surface 2 for two years. To save a screenshot all I ever had to do was press the PrtScn button. Suddenly, today, it's stopped working. A quick Google shows people suggesting that I use the Windows button in conjunction with the PrtScn button, that works... but...
  9. PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard

PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard: I have a Microsoft USB Natural Keyboard Pro that I have been using since about 2002. It was working fine until recently when the Windows 10 update made the PrtScn to stop working. I am using it on a laptop. The Laptop keyboard does PrtScn ok but not my USB connected...
  10. My PRTSCN key isnt working

My PRTSCN key isnt working: My PRTSCN key isnt working, thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-prtscn-key-isnt-working/dac34325-534b-471f-b90d-c241e3f37cff