Windows 10: How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

Discus and support How do I get rid of a message which has popped up? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was working on a Word document and a message popped up "Your Microsoft account brings everything together". I can't get rid of this message as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oceanbreeeze, Apr 1, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

I was working on a Word document and a message popped up "Your Microsoft account brings everything together". I can't get rid of this message as my screen is too small and it doesn't allow me to click anywhere. I have tried moving the task bar to the right hand side and this reveals a 'Learn more' button, but I still can't get rid of the message. I can no longer work on my Document becasue of it. I have also tried switching my Laptop off and on again, but the message is still there. What should I do?

:)

Oceanbreeeze, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Jacee Win User

How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

• BarbandCharlie
    • Browsers and E-Mail
    Your topic was moved to this part of the forum: How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

Jacee, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Cerawy Win User
    disable text pop up messages

Yes, that got rid of some of it, thanks.

I still get some popup messages, but its a step in the right direction.

I would like to try winaero tweaker again, but it doesnt seem to want to open after installing it.

Cerawy, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Sharief K Win User

How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

1. How do I get rid of a message which has popped up? - Similar Threads - rid message has

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  6. How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?

How do I get rid of a message which has popped up?: I was working on a Word document and a message popped up "Your Microsoft account brings everything together". I can't get rid of this message as my screen is too small and it doesn't allow me to click anywhere. I have tried moving the task bar to the right hand side and this...
  7. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  8. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  9. What is the message and why has it started popping up upon booting? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the message and why has it started popping up upon booting? How do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/avanator96 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnnv1u/what_is_the_message_and_why_has_it_started/
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171