Windows 10: How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

Discus and support How do I get rid of a Trojan virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by youavang21, Mar 23, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it?

Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A

The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it.

It only gave me the "Allow" option.

:)

youavang21, Mar 23, 2019
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 23, 2019
  3. djbbenn Win User
    New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Mar 23, 2019
  4. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

1. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus? - Similar Threads - rid Trojan virus

2. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of a trojan?: today i found out i have one if not multiple trojan viruses on my pc.i'm not a computer expert, but i've been told that the best way to deal with it is by reinstalling windows/resetting my pc, but everytime i try to do so, it just gives me an error, and i can't seem to get...
  3. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of a trojan?: today i found out i have one if not multiple trojan viruses on my pc.i'm not a computer expert, but i've been told that the best way to deal with it is by reinstalling windows/resetting my pc, but everytime i try to do so, it just gives me an error, and i can't seem to get...
  4. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?: I downloaded a link through a gofile website that was linked in another website, and it asked me to unzip the file I downloaded and run the .bat file that was left behind.Upon doing so, my laptop was immediately infected with a Trojan virus, and a hacker gained remote access...
  6. How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?: I downloaded a link through a gofile website that was linked in another website, and it asked me to unzip the file I downloaded and run the .bat file that was left behind.Upon doing so, my laptop was immediately infected with a Trojan virus, and a hacker gained remote access...
  7. How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?

8. How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?: I downloaded a link through a gofile website that was linked in another website, and it asked me to unzip the file I downloaded and run the .bat file that was left behind. Upon doing so, my laptop was immediately infected with a Trojan virus, and a hacker gained remote access...
  9. How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?

How do I get rid of Trojan Virus located in my Powershell Application?: I downloaded a link through a gofile website that was linked in another website, and it asked me to unzip the file I downloaded and run the .bat file that was left behind. Upon doing so, my laptop was immediately infected with a Trojan virus, and a hacker gained remote access...
  10. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...