Windows 10: How do I get rid of a web tool bar

Discus and support How do I get rid of a web tool bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindsayDawson, Apr 14, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of a web tool bar

I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it when I go to 'uninstall apps'. The bar has no informational section I can press to search for a name either. Can someone tell me how to get rid of it? I have Windows10 How do I get rid of a web tool bar b1cd42bd-eac6-4ca6-a98a-1e5d9dcfffcb?upload=true.png

:)

LindsayDawson, Apr 14, 2019

2. Chromium tool bar / web tool bar

Somehow the Chromium web tool bar got downloaded, unable to uninstall. Please help.

* Moved from Insider

Narendra Bhojraj, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Aera Rua Win User

How do I get rid of a web tool bar

Chromium tool bar / web tool bar

Hi Narendra,

Chromium is an open-source web project that is often misused platform for malicious web contents like adware and potentially unwanted programs. To better assist you, answer the following questions:

• What Windows version are you using? This will help us in providing the correct steps to follow in resolving this issue. You can type
      winver in the Search box to see this information.
    • What is the error message when you tried to uninstall the web toolbar?
    • Have you tried to uninstall it in the Control Panel?

For the meantime, we recommend that you run the
    Uninstall Troubleshooter
    to help you scan and fix corrupted registry keys and issues that prevents installing programs.

Let us know how it goes.

Aera Rua, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of a web tool bar

1. How do I get rid of a web tool bar - Similar Threads - rid web tool

2. How do i get rid of this web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this web browser: My browser no matter what i use chrome google yahoo or whatever it will always switch to a weird web browser with a tree and colorful acorns in it and no matter what i try it always switch to that when i search something up. How can i get rid of this...
  3. How do i get rid of this web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this web browser: My browser no matter what i use chrome google yahoo or whatever it will always switch to a weird web browser with a tree and colorful acorns in it and no matter what i try it always switch to that when i search something up. How can i get rid of this...
  4. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  5. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  6. How do I get rid of this "web bar" or whatever it is? Thanks for help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this "web bar" or whatever it is? Thanks for help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Domynyk_Rusek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9cfr/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_web_bar_or_whatever_it/
  7. How do I get rid of the top bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  8. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"
  9. How do I get rid of Strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of Strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar: I have a strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar. How do I get rid of it? Attached is a screen shot of the icon. I think it came from some freeware that I installed. I don't know which one. I uninstalled the 'page maximum' from JiiSoft.com. I thought that's where it came from,...
  10. AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?

AVG Web Tune Up. How do I get rid of it?: *Mad I installed AVG Free Virus protection. After a week or so, I was prompted to install AVG Web Tune Up. at a moment of stupidity I allowed it to install. My pc has not been the same since. I found a post on bleeping computer.com about this and how to uninstall it. I...