Windows 10: how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

Discus and support how do i get rid of altruistics virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mishel k, May 17, 2023.

1. mishel k Win User

how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :

:)

mishel k, May 17, 2023

2. Altruistics Virus - Others...

So I was just playing Roblox when I decided to get a aimbot from YouTube. You guessed it, I actually got it from a sussy baka website.It gave me TONS OF VIRUSES including this stupid "PLEASE DONATE YOUR UNUSED COMPUTER TIME" like girl why the f you lying? Thats the sussy baka point of Altruistics and other viruses such as infostealer.b webcompanion vbsrunauto backdoors.rus backdoors.tus spywaretos*x frees***** like those viruses are lot and like norton did a favor to me and said "yeah i just can scan these but really who blocks viruses i mean kaspurov can do but not me" yeah shut your a*s norton anyways any help? (maybe i can use kaspurov but any advice you guys offer to me how do i get rid of altruistics virus? :)

Ali EmirAS, May 17, 2023
  3. Ferds_N Win User
    Altruistics Virus - Others...

Hi, I am an Independent Advisor.

Let's try downloading the free version of Malwarebytes, it is a freeware that you can use to scan, detect and delete viruses like the one you currently have.

You can download the free version from this link

Cyber Security Software & Anti-Malware | Malwarebytes

Once installed please make a full scan. You may remove this software once you are done with it.

And follow these additional steps.

Open up the Task Manager by right clicking the task bar, on the Task Manager window click on more details below then look for the open process associated with the pop up, if you cant see it in the process tab go to the details tab and look for that process then if you see right click it and then go to file location and then once you have located the file delete it.

Remove temp files and unwanted addons/Extensions in Chrome and Edge

For Chrome: Open Google Chrome, click the 3 dots at the top right corner click Settings, then on the left pane click Extensions, on the Extensions page look for anything related to the virus then click Remove.

For new Edge: Open Microsoft Edge, click on the 3 dots at the top right corner then click Extensions, then on the Extensions page, look for any add-ons related to the virus then click Remove.

Uninstall an unwanted application in Programs and features,

Go to start type in Control Panel, then go to Programs and then programs and features then go to the list of the programs look for anything unusual or any application that you are not aware right click then uninstall.

Delete Temporary files off Windows 10.

Tap Windows Key then R on your keyboard, on the Run box type in %temp% then press enter.

Once it is up highlighting all then delete, if there is a filé open that can't be deleted just skip it.

Hope this helps.

URL Disclaimer please read.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Ferds_N, May 17, 2023
  4. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

Mickael_Montréal, May 17, 2023
Thema:

how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

1. how do i get rid of altruistics virus? - Similar Threads - rid altruistics virus

2. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  3. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  4. Altruistics Virus - Others...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Altruistics Virus - Others...: So I was just playing Roblox when I decided to get a aimbot from YouTube. You guessed it, I actually got it from a sussy baka website.It gave me TONS OF VIRUSES including this stupid "PLEASE DONATE YOUR UNUSED COMPUTER TIME" like girl why the f you lying? Thats the sussy baka...
  5. Altruistics Virus - Others...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Altruistics Virus - Others...: So I was just playing Roblox when I decided to get a aimbot from YouTube. You guessed it, I actually got it from a sussy baka website.It gave me TONS OF VIRUSES including this stupid "PLEASE DONATE YOUR UNUSED COMPUTER TIME" like girl why the f you lying? Thats the sussy baka...
  6. Altruistics Virus - Others...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?: Hotspot shield is NOT in my control panel and it’s still installed how do I get rid of it? submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy8jd5/how_do_i_get_rid_of_hotspot_shield_virus/
  8. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  9. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  10. How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares: Hi guys. It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore. I had to pull up my sleeves :P and get rid of the viruses when I got stuck. But anyways my system afterwards has these adwares and occasional messing up of my firefox...