Windows 10: How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

Discus and support How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There's a floating image appearing behind my cursor. How do I get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaWarner3, Mar 27, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

There's a floating image appearing behind my cursor. How do I get rid of this?

:)

DonnaWarner3, Mar 27, 2020
  2. jfl_805 Win User

Cursor Appearance Reset

I tried your suggestions and none worked, including contacting HP who tried to help then told me that the only other option they could suggest was reset the laptop to its' original state. When the original issue occurred I did not download a third party
    application. I googled windows cursors and downloaded a single cursor to the desktop then dragged and dropped it into the windows cursor folder and all the cursor appearances in the windows cursor window changed to the msie 'e' view. The cursors themselves
    did not change, nor their names, just their appearance in the cursor window.

jfl_805, Mar 27, 2020
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Mar 27, 2020
  4. How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

1. How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor? - Similar Threads - rid image appears

2. How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...: My screen has faint bands of light pink/grey which appear to be behind the information content already on the screen. This is also the case when using my graphics and other software. I cannot get rid of it so I'm unable to have a clean white background for the various written...
  3. How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...: My screen has faint bands of light pink/grey which appear to be behind the information content already on the screen. This is also the case when using my graphics and other software. I cannot get rid of it so I'm unable to have a clean white background for the various written...
  4. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  5. How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor: My mouse Microsoft Plug-in is showing an "Hourglass" cursor which always appears at the lower part of my screen. It keeps me from doing any work which requires clicking on Submit or any other tab at thhe bottom of my screen. I have Windows 11. Is there any way to correct this...
  6. How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor: My mouse Microsoft Plug-in is showing an "Hourglass" cursor which always appears at the lower part of my screen. It keeps me from doing any work which requires clicking on Submit or any other tab at thhe bottom of my screen. I have Windows 11. Is there any way to correct this...
  7. How do I get rid of the I-cursor that appears in all texts on all websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the I-cursor that appears in all texts on all websites?: [ATTACH] As you can see there is an I-cursor next to the question mark on the google search results... It shouldn't be there but whenever I click a text from a website there is an I-cursor for some reason. It started a week ago. How do I fix it? submitted by...
  8. How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop?: How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-startpage-image-on-my/ca59d976-d2ec-4800-9e5d-048dca13ee20
  9. How to get rid of the number behind the ssid?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get rid of the number behind the ssid?: So I had this problem for a while now, I mostly use tethering for internet access so I always turn it on and off and each time I did it the number increase. I know I can get rid of it from regedit, but is there any other way to do it? Also, I'm running windows 10 version...
  10. How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?: I know this issue is caused by the Windows 10 updates. I also have disabled Auto updates, but the issue seems to comeback. 120799