Windows 10: How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode...

Discus and support How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already tried disabling Game Mode in Windows Settings, turned-off and also tried Turning ON the focus assist settings for fullscreen mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naveen Garg, Apr 28, 2022.

1. How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode...

I have already tried disabling Game Mode in Windows Settings, turned-off and also tried Turning ON the focus assist settings for fullscreen mode and gaming AND also disabled notifications for XBox Game Mode settings using Windows+G key but NONE of these changes have stopped the super annoying notifications - not one but TWO one after the other pop-up on top right of the screen notifying my Gaming Mode OFF and then Gaming Mode turned-on by console.Can you please provide definitive answer on the same? - thanks!

:)

Naveen Garg, Apr 28, 2022

2. Games crashing in fullscreen mode

Hi, I have a problem with all games on my PC for a while. Every time when I try to launch games in fullscreen, they crash and won't launch. I mask the problem with windowed mode (in windowed mode there is no problem) but it's annoying and fps drops down
    in windowed mode.

I tried so many things - reinstalling display drivers, reinstalling all games and steam, some minor "fixes" that I found on the web, but nothing helps.

My PC specs:

• Windows 10 x64
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
    • Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU
    I really don't know what to do. I will be very happy if someone can help. Thank you!

Цветан Василев, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Games in fullscreen mode stutter and image is tearing

I have a problem with my Windows 10 1809.Whenever I decide to launch a game in fullscreen mode it has an awful stuttering and image tearing to it.Problem can be solved by turning vsync on or by switching off fullscreen optimization in properties of exe
    file of the game.The thing is I cant play with vsync on,because of the input lag and overall lagginess it gives to a game.Also,directx 12 games have even worse problem with tearing (not only in fullscreen mode) and only turning on vsync can fix it.Had the
    same problem in 1803.My setup is laptop with i7-4700mq processor (intel HD Graphics 4600) and dedicated gtx 860m videocard working in Optimus.Can you recommend me solution that'll alow me to get rid of this stuttering for good and to launch directx 12 games
    without vsync on?

ИгорьЗеленков, Apr 28, 2022
  4. Yuniel Win User

How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode...

Game Mode notification disable/enable

Hi , i have problem in wow , i read about turn off game mode and uncheck game notification

but here is the problem , idk why in my option then Game , no appear game notification for disable or enable ??

Also in my option dont appear the Broadcasting

is fresh instalation today creator version all update
    How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode... [​IMG]

How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode... [​IMG]

Yuniel, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode...

1. How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode... - Similar Threads - rid annoying Gaming

2. How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?: I have just started receiving this annoying chime and email notification after 7 years of using windows 8.1 I am assuming it started after an auto update. How can I turn it off? or at least the chime/tone/audio...
  3. How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this annoying email notification with chime ?: I have just started receiving this annoying chime and email notification after 7 years of using windows 8.1 I am assuming it started after an auto update. How can I turn it off? or at least the chime/tone/audio...
  4. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  5. How to turn off the annoying notification?

How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  6. How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode...

How do I get rid of annoying "Gaming Mode Turned On/Off" Notification in fullscreen mode...: I have already tried disabling Game Mode in Windows Settings, turned-off and also tried Turning ON the focus assist settings for fullscreen mode and gaming AND also disabled notifications for XBox Game Mode settings using Windows+G key but NONE of these changes have stopped...
  7. How do i get rid of flight mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get rid of flight mode?: How do I get rid of flight mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-flight-mode/02471e43-0a32-4794-a040-99ad7f65c497
  8. How do you turn off Game Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off Game Mode?: [ATTACH]Why????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-game-mode/ab350f2a-26a7-429e-a81e-1f2c6076f017
  9. How to Turn Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows 10 has native gaming support using Game Mode feature. This feature brings along the Game Bar which is basically a set of control to record, broadcast, take a screenshot, and turn game mode on or off. While everything is [...] This post How to Turn Off Game...
  10. Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Game Mode Notifications in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting with Game Mode feature has been added that can optimize your Windows 10 PC for an improvement in game performance and best possible experience. When you turn on the Game Mode...