Windows 10: How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups

Discus and support How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 recently and now I get a pop-up whenever I get a new Facebook message. This pop up shows the whole message near the action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imagery, Aug 17, 2015.

1. imagery Win User

How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups

I upgraded to Windows 10 recently and now I get a pop-up whenever I get a new Facebook message. This pop up shows the whole message near the action centre. I have tried disabling every notification setting on my computer and I don't have the Facebook app.

How do I turn this feature off?

:)

imagery, Aug 17, 2015

2. How do I get rid of Pop ups?

* Original title: Pop Ups

I have pop ups and the pop up on Edge is on. How do I get rid of them?

RobertPerszyk, Aug 17, 2015
  3. Le Boule Win User
    How do I get rid of Pop ups?

For issues with popups while using Edge see the Answers of GreginMich dated
    March 7 and March 9, 2016: System error.

For issues with Google Chrome see How to stop unwanted pop-ups or homepage changes in Chrome,
    and How to reset Google Chrome settings.

If you cannot resolve your issue see the following free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: How to remove Adware, Pop-up Ads and Redirects from Web BrowserIf
    you do not see the program in Control Panel that you think is responsible for the ads and popups or you cannot uninstall it then move on to steps 2 through 4 (scan with AdwCleaner, Junkware Removal Tool and Malwarebytes Free). You may not need to use Hitman
    Pro (Trial Version) as suggested in step 5 but you may need to reset your browsers (see step 6).

Good luck...

How to avoid potentially unwanted programs - Malwarebytes Labs

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them.

How to Reset Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

Le Boule, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups

1. How do I get rid of Facebook desktop pop-ups - Similar Threads - rid Facebook desktop

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  6. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  7. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  8. How do I get rid of these shredder pop-up windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of these shredder pop-up windows?: Shredder pop-up windows how do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-shredder-pop-up-windows/23638769-ba87-4fdd-bbaa-290b01f43602"
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171