Windows 10: how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

Discus and support how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by florenceweinstein, Jul 11, 2019.

1. how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up.

so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do

:)

florenceweinstein, Jul 11, 2019

2. pop up ads on hearts/solitaire/ae solitaire games-can I get rid of them

I am sick and tired of having ads pop up at the side of the screen when I am playing hearts/solitaire/ae solitaire games. How can I get rid of them? This just started recently and is really making me angry. Please advise.

CynthiaVilseck, Jul 11, 2019
  3. playing solitaire and paradise island keeps popping up before one of the soitaire games

playing solitaire and paradise island keeps popping up before one of the soitaire games

XlatorUSAF, Jul 11, 2019
  4. how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

1. how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up - Similar Threads - rid games playing

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  6. How do I get rid of an outdated email that keeps popping up as the account?

How do I get rid of an outdated email that keeps popping up as the account?: An old account keeps coming up with an outdated email address. How do I get rid of it? Thanks muchly. Stay safe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-an-outdated-email-that-keeps/dc66c6ed-3988-4afa-9632-f3e6f8b6abe2
  7. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  8. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  9. Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to...: Windows keeps sending me annoying unwanted pop up ads for games while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I stop this harassment. I refuse to be bullied into paying for a self-serving money-grabbing Microsoft app which charges me a fee to block these ads. This is...
  10. How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up?

How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up?: I don't know what this is, but this isn't even a game so **** off... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-do-i-get-rid-of-ms-gaming-overlay-pop-up/f572b5c0-f1dd-40f8-a16b-7bcbe62b4690

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of game apps when I am playing solitaire

2. How can I block ads on games while playing solataire?

3. how do I stop this gambling site poping up while playing games

4. how to get rid of slot games when playing solitaire,
  5. when i am playing hearts how can i stop popups