Windows 10: How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

Discus and support How do I get rid of Home and Gallery? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karen1941, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Karen1941 Win User

How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking.

:)

Karen1941, Apr 23, 2024

2. PHOTO GALLERY

Hi,

I suggest that you try to repair your Windows Photo Gallery and see if it resolves your concern. Here are the steps:

1. Press Windows key + R simultaneously, Type
    AppWiz.cpl and press OK.

2. Look for Windows Essentials on the list and select it.

3. Click Uninstall/Change.4. Choose
    Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Thanks.

Rolando Vil, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Windows 10 Photo Gallery shortcut

Hi Robert,

To create a shortcut for Windows 10 Photo Gallery, follow these steps:

• Right-click on Photo Gallery, and then choose the Open file or folder location.
    • A pop-up window will appear showing Photo Gallery, and then right-click on it.
    • Select Send to> Desktop (create shortcut).

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Apr 23, 2024
  4. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

Photo Gallery Windows 10

Hi, Ron.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

Before we proceed further, could you please help me with the following information?

• Did you receive any error code or message when Photo Gallery crashed?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have perform to resolve the issue?

As of now, I would suggest that you run the inbuilt Windows App Troubleshooter and check. To do so follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps-

• On the search bar, type “Troubleshoot” and press Enter.
    • Then click on the “View All” option located on the left menu pane.
    • Then locate “Windows Store App”, click on it and run the troubleshooter.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

1. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery? - Similar Threads - rid Home Gallery

2. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  3. How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?: I have used pin to quick access for 10+ years to access the folders that i frequently visit as soon as file explorer opens. but now i must scroll through all of one drive to get down to quick access - i don't even use one drive.It is a work PC and admin don't allow registry...
  4. How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you get rid of Home, Gallery and One Drive from the folders, without CMD or Regedit?: I have used pin to quick access for 10+ years to access the folders that i frequently visit as soon as file explorer opens. but now i must scroll through all of one drive to get down to quick access - i don't even use one drive.It is a work PC and admin don't allow registry...
  5. How do i get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this?: Okay so, every time I even type a letter that perticular letter shows up on the bottom of my screen like a pop-up even my non letter keys show up like a pop up, please help me...
  6. How do i get rid of this?

How do i get rid of this?: Okay so, every time I even type a letter that perticular letter shows up on the bottom of my screen like a pop-up even my non letter keys show up like a pop up, please help me...
  7. How do I get rid of this?

How do I get rid of this?: I let my friend use my personal computer and now every few minutes if I leave my computer alone a black screen with white text on, it appears, I do not know how to get rid of it...
  8. how do I get rid of this

how do I get rid of this: I just brought a new Lenovo laptop and it doesn’t let me access Microsoft store and it says this app has been blocked by your system administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f8e302a1-c5c4-42be-8055-e68d488df969
  9. How do I get rid of this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mihaster1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/igy3cg/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this/
  10. how i do get rid of this....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how i do get rid of this....: [ATTACH] i just want the usual list of files sorted by whatever. not this a long time ago in a galaxy far away sh!t submitted by /u/leonzon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eun9uu/how_i_do_get_rid_of_this/