Windows 10: How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

Discus and support How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hotspot shield is NOT in my control panel and it’s still installed how do I get rid of it? submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/awesomebrett57, Jun 7, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

Hotspot shield is NOT in my control panel and it’s still installed how do I get rid of it?

submitted by /u/awesomebrett57
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/awesomebrett57, Jun 7, 2020

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

77615ba0-cf67-44f4-aacd-4de8eba6c846, Jun 7, 2020
  3. hotspot shield

Want to use hotspot shield plz suggest. Facing problem

TariqShahBukhari, Jun 7, 2020
  4. NoFlow Win User

How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

Hotspot Shield

Can confirm that Hotspot shield caused me the issue too, which is strange as I've had it for over a year now.

NoFlow, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

1. How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus? - Similar Threads - rid hotspot shield

2. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  3. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  4. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i get rid of the shield icon on aplications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of the shield icon on aplications?: I'm trying to download Etterna and whenever i download it, it has a yellow and blue shield on the icon. Whenever i open it, it says i need to install the the new version and if i want to uninstall the old version, even though ive done that already. I do that and it says I...
  6. How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?"

How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?": I have a HP All-in-One 22-c0063w that I bought 1 and half months ago and caught a bad virus that completely took over my computer Stop code o000063A{?} message Just a few days ago I got the Windows 10 download to reset my computer. I got it and had CS representative guide...
  7. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  8. Uninstalling Hotspot Shield

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling Hotspot Shield: About a year ago I installed an old version (7.6.4) of Hotspot Shield onto my laptop from filepuma. Then I uninstalled it and reinstalled it again. Now my computer thinks that I have two versions installed and won't let me uninstall either version. Whenever I try this it says...
  9. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  10. How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares: Hi guys. It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore. I had to pull up my sleeves :P and get rid of the viruses when I got stuck. But anyways my system afterwards has these adwares and occasional messing up of my firefox...