Windows 10: How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop?

Discus and support How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have had this issue for a while now and I need help because it is very annoying to have this on my desktop. I will provide a screenshot. Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rainz1593, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Rainz1593 Win User

How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop?

Hello, I have had this issue for a while now and I need help because it is very annoying to have this on my desktop. I will provide a screenshot. Thank you for your time. Have a good day :How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? [​IMG]

:)

Rainz1593, Aug 1, 2020
  2. essenbe Win User

New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

@Sheltieuk Try this. In the chat window that opens, click the cog wheel at the top of the window. Turn Compact friends list & chat view off.

How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? [​IMG]

essenbe, Aug 1, 2020
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Aug 1, 2020
  4. lbeck Win User

How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag?

After a long hiatus I'm working on this again. The problem hasn't kept me from using my laptop. It's only annoying.

I have found that if I move the "missing" folder to "E" and then change the drive letter to "D" the nag goes away. But then if I either delete the folder or change the drive letter back to "E" the nag returns. Note the very small size of the "desktop" file at the bottom of the tree (282 bytes).

I need my data drive to stay as E. So I'm considering:

1. making a small partition on one of the drives and naming the partition "D"
    2. moving the small folder as the only occupant of the D drive
    I think this'll work but I prefer to reserve D for my external optical drive and it seems like a backwards way of doing things. Any further suggestions on how to get rid of the nag?

lbeck, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? - Similar Threads - rid invisible window

2. There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?: So today out of the blue as usual another thing bug happened which is that now there is a notepad fie called "desktop" that appeared on my desktop, I really don't know what that is. I tried looking everywhere for an answer but all the tutorials I found were to hide two...
  3. There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?: So today out of the blue as usual another thing bug happened which is that now there is a notepad fie called "desktop" that appeared on my desktop, I really don't know what that is. I tried looking everywhere for an answer but all the tutorials I found were to hide two...
  4. There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? Windows 11: I have this problem here. The windo in the bottom cant be closed. I dont know how to get rid of it. Can someone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-invisible-window-open-on-my/32b2a053-ce81-4124-8ef7-88c0dabe2fd3
  6. How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? Windows 11

How do I get rid of invisible window open on my desktop? Windows 11: I have this problem here. The windo in the bottom cant be closed. I dont know how to get rid of it. Can someone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-invisible-window-open-on-my/32b2a053-ce81-4124-8ef7-88c0dabe2fd3
  7. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  8. How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the white box on my desktop?: Please don't answer with something like: open the redirect app in the autorun file and bootstrap the digibundle, reboot in Safe mode and reinstall win 10I have know idea what any of that computer mumbo jumbo means, I just want the white box gone.Thanks for your help...
  9. How do I get rid of a notification on the desktop I can't open?

How do I get rid of a notification on the desktop I can't open?: [img] - - - Updated - - - I don't seem to be able to add text to my last post. A friend has the above on her computer (Windows 10 Home) . I can't open it and I don't know what it upgrade it is giving us a message about. How do I troubleshoot this issue? 162640
  10. How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop?: How do I get rid of the Startpage image on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-startpage-image-on-my/ca59d976-d2ec-4800-9e5d-048dca13ee20