Windows 10: How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new...

Discus and support How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360. However, upon booting it up, I encountered a persistent "let’s connect you to a network"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaharior Nazim, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new...

Two days ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360. However, upon booting it up, I encountered a persistent "let’s connect you to a network" screen. Despite attempting various troubleshooting methods, such as using shift+F10 to access the command prompt and scouring YouTube and internet forums for solutions, the issue persists. Even after attempting a reset, the problem remains unresolved. I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue.

:)

Shaharior Nazim, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 27, 2024
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Jon Cage Win User

How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new...

Is it possible to set up a new manual wifi connection from the command line?

I'm trying to work out a solution to set up ad-hock wifi connections in Windows 8.1 based on the suggestions in a post on Micsrosoft's answers site. Is there any way to do the first few steps:

• go to "Network and Sharing Center"
    • click "Set up a new connection or network"
    • double click "Manually connect to a wireless network"
    • enter the SSID of the ad-hoc network (as shown by "netsh wlan show networks") into the "Network name" field
    • configure security settings accordingly
    • uncheck "Start this connection automatically" (important)

...without using the windows dialogs?

Jon Cage, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new...

1. How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new... - Similar Threads - rid “ lets

2. Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen: I'm reinstalling a new copy of windows 11 on my HP Spectre and there's no ethernet port and I'm stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. When I hit Shift+F10 the command prompt opens, but I can't type anything inside. The keyboard works as I can tab and select...
  3. Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen: I'm reinstalling a new copy of windows 11 on my HP Spectre and there's no ethernet port and I'm stuck on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. When I hit Shift+F10 the command prompt opens, but I can't type anything inside. The keyboard works as I can tab and select...
  4. I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...: I just bought a empowered pc now I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up adapter is plugged in but it isn’t bringing up possible networks to join I have turned it off n back on unplugged n plugged back in adapter please help...
  5. I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...

I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up but all it shows is let’s connect you to...: I just bought a empowered pc now I’m setting it up and I get to the WiFi set up adapter is plugged in but it isn’t bringing up possible networks to join I have turned it off n back on unplugged n plugged back in adapter please help...
  6. How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of “ lets connect you to a network” screen when trying to set up my new...: Two days ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360. However, upon booting it up, I encountered a persistent "let’s connect you to a network" screen. Despite attempting various troubleshooting methods, such as using shift+F10 to access the command prompt and scouring...
  7. my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network: my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network, i have restarted my network but it still isnt available. my keyboard and mouse are not working at all. ive prompted the command screen but i cant type anything....
  8. my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network

my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network: my screen is stuck on lets connect you to a network, i have restarted my network but it still isnt available. my keyboard and mouse are not working at all. ive prompted the command screen but i cant type anything....
  9. "Let's connect you to a network" page is stuck. nothing works to get rid of this page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Let's connect you to a network" page is stuck. nothing works to get rid of this page.: I am stuck with "Let's connect you to a network" page. I turned off the computer several times, used Shift F10, Keyboard chip in a USB port, let it. My laptop is HP Stream 14" it comes with Windows 11.I look for your help after trying many different ways with no...
  10. "Let's connect you to a network" page is stuck. nothing works to get rid of this page.

"Let's connect you to a network" page is stuck. nothing works to get rid of this page.: I am stuck with "Let's connect you to a network" page. I turned off the computer several times, used Shift F10, Keyboard chip in a USB port, let it. My laptop is HP Stream 14" it comes with Windows 11.I look for your help after trying many different ways with no...