Windows 10: How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag?

Discus and support How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For several weeks I continue to get the "Location not available" nag shown in the attached screenshot whenever I start windows or file explorer. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lbeck, May 20, 2019.

1. lbeck Win User

How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag?

For several weeks I continue to get the "Location not available" nag shown in the attached screenshot whenever I start windows or file explorer. I likely did move the file, but how do I get windows to stop reminding me?

How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag? [​IMG]

:)

lbeck, May 20, 2019

2. Quick Access - "Location is not available"

Have just done Windows 10 update from 8.1 - very smooth well done MS!

Have encountered one small problem. In Windows Explorer have discovered "Quick Access" list. Clicking on one folder gives pop-up box "Location is not available" . Displays path which does not exist plus some suggestions as to what might have happened. If
    I right click on folder in list and select "Remove from Quick Access" nothing happens.

How do I get rid of this folder from the list?

Adagio-of-Wight, May 20, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, May 20, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

1. How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag? - Similar Threads - rid Location available

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  3. How do I get rid of this folder that says "Location is not available"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of this folder that says "Location is not available"?: My custom-built pc had somehow connected to OneDrive after an update and had started transferring files between my surface tablet and this pc. After turning sync off and logging out of OneDrive on this pc I have one file that is showing up in my File Explorer that I am not...
  4. How do I get rid of this folder that says "Location is not available"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this folder that says "Location is not available"?: My custom-built pc had somehow connected to OneDrive after an update and had started transferring files between my surface tablet and this pc. After turning sync off and logging out of OneDrive on this pc I have one file that is showing up in my File Explorer that I am not...
  5. How do I get rid of this folder that says "Location is not available"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  7. How do I get rid of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of this: can someone help me here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/9716ff74-5fdf-427e-8563-fe47e570a010
  8. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  9. get rid of macrium update nag screen?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    get rid of macrium update nag screen?: their nag screen pops up every 5 minutes for a few hrs then disappears for a day or 2. how can I block that? I will update when I want to update it 149855
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...