Windows 10: how do I get rid of McAfee in Windows 10?

Discus and support how do I get rid of McAfee in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get rid of McAfee which was preinstalled when I reset my Windows 10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ted_r, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ted_r Win User

how do I get rid of McAfee in Windows 10?

How do I get rid of McAfee which was preinstalled when I reset my Windows 10?

:)

ted_r, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 5, 2018
  3. McAfee

Dump McAfee and use Windows Defender
    I had McAfee on all my laptops and got rid off
    Windows Defender now doing the job and all ok

hTconeM9user, Nov 5, 2018
  4. how do I get rid of McAfee in Windows 10?

McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

how do I get rid of McAfee in Windows 10?

1. how do I get rid of McAfee in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - rid McAfee

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!: I have unistalled the McAfee app, and all of its additional software programs. I have blocked pop-ups from the McAfee website on both the Chrome and Explorer browsers. I have turned off all notifications on both browsers and my PC as well. I used McAfee's software removal...
  5. How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!

How can I permanently get rid of McAfee pop-ups?!: I have unistalled the McAfee app, and all of its additional software programs. I have blocked pop-ups from the McAfee website on both the Chrome and Explorer browsers. I have turned off all notifications on both browsers and my PC as well. I used McAfee's software removal...
  6. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  7. how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad

how to get rid of the horrible mcafee pop ad: i can't get rid of the mcafee pop ad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-the-horrible-mcafee-pop-ad/a9e2ab56-8d22-46a3-bf3e-7c6fa5bf66d0
  8. How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee: I had McAfee on my old pc but uninstalled it. I have never had it on this laptop yet they keep messaging me, from unintelligable email addresses, to tell me to renew, it is obviously scammers but I keep reporting them and they keep sending messages, now I have had a pop up on...
  9. How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee

How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee: I had McAfee on my old pc but uninstalled it. I have never had it on this laptop yet they keep messaging me, from unintelligable email addresses, to tell me to renew, it is obviously scammers but I keep reporting them and they keep sending messages, now I have had a pop up on...
  10. How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcafee os switch exe remove

2. mcafee os switch exe

3. mcafee os switch.exe

4. how to get rid of mcafee,
  5. osswitchservice,
  6. how to get rid of mcafee windows 10,
  7. get rid of mcafee windows 10,
  8. OSSwitchService.exe ,
  9. windows 10 get rid of mcafee renew nagging,
  10. mcafee os switch,
  11. win erx03 mcafee,