Windows 10: How do I get rid of Microsoft Family Features notifications

Discus and support How do I get rid of Microsoft Family Features notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm a teenager, and I have parental control limits on a specific game. During the game, I get notifications in the bottom right, which forces me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by poggggggg, Feb 25, 2021.

1. poggggggg Win User

How do I get rid of Microsoft Family Features notifications

I'm a teenager, and I have parental control limits on a specific game. During the game, I get notifications in the bottom right, which forces me out for a few seconds. It's not a major problem, but it is still irritating. I've tried completely turning off my notifications already but it failed to turn off Microsoft Family Features notifications. Additionally, when I click the settings icon that appears when I hover over said Microsoft Family Features notification the two options: Go to notification settings and Turn off all notifications for Microsoft Family Features is grayed out.

:)

poggggggg, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    Microsoft Family Features

Hi there, thanks for your question.

Try the steps outlined in the below Microsoft Support article to disable Microsoft Family features:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402770...

See if you can remove every member from your family. This should disable notifications and the entire Family feature from your Microsoft account.

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of Microsoft Family Features notifications - Similar Threads - rid Microsoft Family

2. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  3. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of these notifications?: I keep getting notifications saying I have a few viruses and it looked up the trojan virus and it said it was fake, so I do not click on it because it is trying to get me to download the site and is just so annoying to have it constantly popping up. I also get some...
  4. How do I get rid of these notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  6. How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?

How to get rid of the Microsoft family features?: I removed my self from Microsoft family safety. But when I try to access apps I still get the “Microsoft family features”as a parent for approval of this app also my computer isn’t hooked up to the Microsoft family anymore, but I’m still getting “allow apps”...
  7. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  8. How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?

How can I get rid of the Family Safety features?: Hello. I've been trying hard to get rid of Microsoft Family Safety and it's not working at all. To be fair, it's constantly annoying, and I've tried every hack there is. I was wondering if there may be a simple solution to this - because clearly there isn't. From every...
  9. Microsoft family features notification

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features notification: I keep getting a bunch of notifications for microsoft family features and needing to "Sign in so you don't miss out". I've attached the full notification below. [ATTACH] Not sure why I'm getting these; I don't remember ever signing up for anything related to microsoft...
  10. What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?: I just rebooted my computer (updated to W10 about 2 weeks ago), and now all of the sudden it wants me to enter a password, for some kind of Microsoft account – this is before I can get to my desktop. They do cleverly tell you how to reset the password at live.com, and I do...