Windows 10: How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up?

Discus and support How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know what this is, but this isn't even a game so **** off... [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by watercolorslessthan3, Aug 22, 2018.

1. How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up?

I don't know what this is, but this isn't even a game so **** off...

How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up? fe2ecc43-e2ae-41c9-b887-4b2a99b42671?upload=true.png

:)

watercolorslessthan3, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Aug 22, 2018
  3. davefaz Win User
    Invasive Game Overlay

With the recent anniversary patch the XBox Game Overlay pops up now whenever I play some games that have nothing to do with Microsoft. I find this kind of thing extremely annoying, I didn't ask for this and don't want this overlay running on my PC. From what I can see, however, there is no way to disable it?

davefaz, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up?

1. How do I get rid of MS gaming overlay pop up? - Similar Threads - rid gaming overlay

2. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  3. How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Mcafee pop-ups?: MacAfee pop-ups tell me I have 5 viruses and I can't get rid of the pop-ups. Tell me hoe to do this, please. One third of my screen is covered with them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-mcafee-pop-ups/cd0f1c27-c541-4af0-aa2e-7bda0e578242
  4. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  5. How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?

How do I get rid of this constant pop-up?: I keep getting constant pop-ups saying "Windows cannot find '\tmp\drvboost.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." link to image is below. How do I fix this?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7SZ-Yt93XdRwp2d8m7D_iZaMTGtBRC7/view?usp=drivesdk...
  6. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  7. How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?

How do I get rid of Cortana pop-up?: I have a Cortana pop-up that I can't get rid of on my Dell G15 notebook. It just appeared recently after a tech made some changes to my computer. I cannot get rid of this pop-up. It's always there when I toggle between the open apps on my PC. When I go to uninstall it, I find...
  8. How do I get rid of these shredder pop-up windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of these shredder pop-up windows?: Shredder pop-up windows how do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-shredder-pop-up-windows/23638769-ba87-4fdd-bbaa-290b01f43602"
  9. How to get rid of pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms gaming overlay

2. ms-gaming overlay

3. gaming overlay

4. ms gaming overlay message on windows 10,
  5. ms-gamingoverlay,
  6. ms gaming overlay download,
  7. ms gaming overlay deaktivieren,
  8. ms gaming overlay popup message,
  9. xbox gaming overlay,
  10. ms-gaming overlay download,
  11. msgamingoverlay,