Windows 10: How do i get rid of notepad

Discus and support How do i get rid of notepad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i need help getting rid of notepad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brodyhannan, Aug 5, 2018.

1. How do i get rid of notepad

i need help getting rid of notepad

:)

brodyhannan, Aug 5, 2018
  2. TEX SUN Win User

CANNOT GET RID OF EMAIL TEXT THAT KEEPS SHOWING UP IN NOTEPAD?

Hello,

I just recently responded to Craig's list to voice a complaint, without my knowledge everytime i go to notepad

to paste a link, the only thing that comes up is the Craig's list link. If i want to copy and paste and send something

to notepad Craig's list keeps showing up. How do i get rid of it permanetely?

TEX SUN, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Notepad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Task Manager. Here’s a tip: press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
    • Click on Startup tab.
    • Select Notepad from the list and click on Disable.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us
    for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2018
  4. JCabebe Win User

How do i get rid of notepad

Notepad

I followed your suggestion but wasn't able to find Notepad listed on the startup. There are some listed as program but don't know which ones it could be.

JCabebe, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

How do i get rid of notepad

1. How do i get rid of notepad - Similar Threads - rid notepad

2. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  3. I cannot get rid of my system administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot get rid of my system administrator: I cannot not matter what I try to get rid of my system administrator. I just wanted my account so when I boot my computer I am prompted with my login option. The last person to use this computer is no longer with the company so has no idea what her password was. Therefore...
  4. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  5. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  6. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  7. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  8. There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?: So today out of the blue as usual another thing bug happened which is that now there is a notepad fie called "desktop" that appeared on my desktop, I really don't know what that is. I tried looking everywhere for an answer but all the tutorials I found were to hide two...
  9. There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?: So today out of the blue as usual another thing bug happened which is that now there is a notepad fie called "desktop" that appeared on my desktop, I really don't know what that is. I tried looking everywhere for an answer but all the tutorials I found were to hide two...
  10. There is a "desktop" notepad file on my desktop. How do i get rid of it?