Windows 10: How do I get rid of pause window that appears next to volume slider?

Discus and support How do I get rid of pause window that appears next to volume slider? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] The box that I highlighted in the picture has became very annoying to me. I must've accidentally pressed something. can someone please tell how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cafad1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. cafad1 Win User

How do I get rid of pause window that appears next to volume slider?

How do I get rid of pause window that appears next to volume slider? [​IMG]

The box that I highlighted in the picture has became very annoying to me. I must've accidentally pressed something. can someone please tell how to get rid of this? Thank you.

:)

cafad1, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 21, 2019
  3. garym123 Win User
    How can I TURN OFF, not pause, music (Pandora, podcasts, store) completely on Windows 8 phone?

You may not want to worry to much about getting rid of the dropdown pause button. In Windows Phone 8.1 the volume sliders for media/apps and ringer/notifications are there.

garym123, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Ross Win User

Windows volume sliders move but no change in volume

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop running windows 10. If I change the windows volume sliders either for the application or the system,then No change in volume occurs , except for the mute when I go to zero volume. If I use the in application volume control for Netflix and spottify then I can control the volume. So can anyone suggest anything. In particular I want the dell laptop function keys for volume to work so if there is a way to get the dell laptop keys to control the settings of the application that may be ok.
    I have updated every driver and bios update both from windows update and dell

Thema:

1. How do I get rid of pause window that appears next to volume slider? - Similar Threads - rid pause window

2. Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider shows chrome play-pause controls: So, when I press the volume key on my Lenovo ideapad flex, the volume slider that usually showed with a play and pause control menu, now shows up by itself. I have no idea how to bring it back to showing the tools. It does so only in opera though, which I use most regularly....
  3. How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable volume slider and play/pause infobox: Is there anyway to get of this dialogue box that pops up whenever I adjust the audio on my computer?It is located in a VERY inconvenient place that just so happens to be where the bookmark bar on many web browsers and where the homepage button is on many websites.I have seen...
  4. How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OXIOXIOXI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpj99r/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_awful_media_box_next_to/
  5. How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?

How do you get rid of the Windows 10 Sound slider bar?: The volume slider/sound source bar in the top left of the screen is locked in place and doesn't disappear until I pause all programmes making sound. Is there a way to minimise or close this? Cheers. submitted by /u/DaveyBold [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I get rid of this giant rectangle next to my volume bar. Firefox Browser if that's...

How do I get rid of this giant rectangle next to my volume bar. Firefox Browser if that's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Steven909- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0g9wm/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_giant_rectangle_next_to/
  7. removing volume slider pause/play notification

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    removing volume slider pause/play notification: When I'm watching a YouTube video and I raise/lower the volume a notification pops up at the top left of the display. How do I make it so it doesn't appear? Windows 10 Home 1909 149783
  8. How do I disable the pause bar that appears when I adjust the volume?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable the pause bar that appears when I adjust the volume?: My laptop crashed today, and upon rebooting an annoying new feature wormed its way into my experience. When I adjust the volume with the FN + arrow keys, a popup appears with a pause/skip button. I'm okay with the volume bar, but I really want to get rid of that second black...
  9. how do i reset the volume slider

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i reset the volume slider: How do I reset the "slider" speaker control on the task bar - it just stopped, can't see it either, but the volume button is there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-reset-the-volume-slider/d7a629b3-34a2-49b8-bd03-6bd54ebd4bdc
  10. How do i get rid of the music menu that appears when i pause?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i get rid of the music menu that appears when i pause?: Hi, I have a keyboard with a volume dial and skip buttons on it... when i change either of these i get this menu that stays for about 10 seconds and is really annoying http://image.prntscr.com/image/9dd1c...43150154a4.png any way to disable it? 81744