Windows 10: How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup?

Discus and support How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I already uninstalled the HP printer, printer icon and what software I could identify. Someone else had the problem and supplied a screenshot from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JMags1977, Sep 24, 2020.

1. JMags1977 Win User

How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup?

I already uninstalled the HP printer, printer icon and what software I could identify.

Someone else had the problem and supplied a screenshot from Sep 2020

Driving me crazy. Tried what I could find on YouTube and Microsoft but nothing worked.

:)

JMags1977, Sep 24, 2020

2. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Sep 24, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Sep 24, 2020
  4. How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup?

RunDLL - WigwamUnaltered.dll

Open Task Manager and click the Startup tab. Enable the Command line column by right-clicking the column header and enabling "Command line" check box. This shows the full command-line for each startup item listed.

Right-click the appropriate (rundll32) entry in the list and click Disable.

If Task Manager doesn't list the entry, use the Autoruns utility from Microsoft.

More info here: How to Fix Rundll32 or RunDll Errors at Startup?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup?

1. How do I get rid of RunDLL error every startup? - Similar Threads - rid RunDLL error

2. How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?: This pops up every time I sign into my computer. I don't know what I've been doing, but I just want to know how to stop it from popping up every time....
  3. How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you get rid of RunDll error popup?: This pops up every time I sign into my computer. I don't know what I've been doing, but I just want to know how to stop it from popping up every time....
  4. How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?: This message appears at Windows 11 startup:RunDLLThere was a problem startingc:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dllThe specified module could not be foundWindows updated2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022303I ran StartupRepair with the...
  5. How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?

How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?: This message appears at Windows 11 startup:RunDLLThere was a problem startingc:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dllThe specified module could not be foundWindows updated2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022303I ran StartupRepair with the...
  6. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  7. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  8. RunDLL Startup Error

9. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd
  10. How do i get rid of error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of error: I am having errors of my access administrative settings I isolated error on firewall still only some errors is my system hijacked I still have same labtop error window 32 /...