Windows 10: How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created

Discus and support How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I’ve never been a part of a Microsoft family account and have never put restrictions on my own account but I’m being locked out of my laptop and it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Meaghan Robertson, Apr 23, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created

I’ve never been a part of a Microsoft family account and have never put restrictions on my own account but I’m being locked out of my laptop and it keeps saying I have reached my limit but error messages pop up when I press the parent login or request more time buttons

:)

Meaghan Robertson, Apr 23, 2023

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 23, 2023
  3. Screen Time Restrictions Issue

I am trying to turn off screen time restrictions for my 17 year old child, but when I do, it still makes him ask for permission when using only Google Chrome. He can use Edge or anything else except Chrome. I would like the screen time restrictions
    to be off completely.

JustinOrme, Apr 23, 2023
  4. How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created

Screen Time Restrictions Issue

I am trying to turn off screen time restrictions for my 17 year old child, but when I do, it still makes him ask for permission when using only Google Chrome. He can use Edge or anything else except Chrome. I would like the screen time restrictions to
    be off completely.

JustinOrme, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created

1. How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created - Similar Threads - rid screen restrictions

2. How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created: I’ve never been a part of a Microsoft family account and have never put restrictions on my own account but I’m being locked out of my laptop and it keeps saying I have reached my limit but error messages pop up when I press the parent login or request more time buttons...
  3. How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of screen time restrictions when they were never created: I’ve never been a part of a Microsoft family account and have never put restrictions on my own account but I’m being locked out of my laptop and it keeps saying I have reached my limit but error messages pop up when I press the parent login or request more time buttons...
  4. How do I get rid of a split screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a split screen?: How do I get rid of a split screen?Going to shape does not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-split-screen/c9cff1b6-5323-435f-918c-31dfffe493fe
  5. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  6. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  7. Getting rid of screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Getting rid of screen time: How do I get rid of screen time on my childs device I have an hp labtopwindows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-screen-time/c770218f-066e-4719-a5a2-15cfe0edb7ef
  8. How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?": I have a HP All-in-One 22-c0063w that I bought 1 and half months ago and caught a bad virus that completely took over my computer Stop code o000063A{?} message Just a few days ago I got the Windows 10 download to reset my computer. I got it and had CS representative guide...
  9. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336