Windows 10: How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?

Discus and support How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, When I click on my desktop and right click, I get a few options under the title "New" indicated by the red arrow below. How do I get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cornishman, Sep 19, 2015.

1. How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?

Hi All,
    When I click on my desktop and right click, I get a few options under the title "New" indicated by the red arrow below.
    How do I get rid of some of those?
    Thanks!

How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options? [​IMG]

:)

Cornishman, Sep 19, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Sep 19, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Sep 19, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?

5. comtrjl Win User
    Do a search for 'Nirsoft' and 'ShellMenuNew.exe' - it lets you disable/remove any you don't want.
    Or get the whole Nirlauncher package; tons of useful stuff.
    (AV software often detects his utilities as false positives. But they are fine.)

comtrjl, Sep 19, 2015
  6. Thanks Chaps!
    ShellMenuNew.exe sorted me out!
    That's a handy tool to keep!

Cornishman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options?

1. How do I get rid of some of my "right click" New options? - Similar Threads - rid right click

2. How do I disable the new options menu when I right click on a file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the new options menu when I right click on a file?: Let's say I want to copy a file. So, I open windows explorer and I right click on a file. Why are there icons i.s.o. words, and why are the icons parallel and not horizontal? My brain has been trained for the past 20 years to look for "copy", it is very annoying to have to...
  3. How do I disable the new options menu when I right click on a file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the new options menu when I right click on a file?: Let's say I want to copy a file. So, I open windows explorer and I right click on a file. Why are there icons i.s.o. words, and why are the icons parallel and not horizontal? My brain has been trained for the past 20 years to look for "copy", it is very annoying to have to...
  4. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  5. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  6. Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why? How do I get rid of this? Some new feature I guess. ???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/caud1llo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uxyabd/why_how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_some_new_feature_i/
  7. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  8. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  9. Explorer new folder right click option

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer new folder right click option: I think it is since 20H2, but while I have the option on the desktop and via CTR-SHFT-N, it has gorn from the explorer menu. Tried all the reg stuff and no joy.?? 172385
  10. New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?: I've noticed a new feature that has just been shoved in my face by MS. Now, when I log on, I get this popup from Hotmail: [img] I'd like to get rid of it, but how? 114838