Windows 10: How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I never had a Xbox and would never buy one. So, how do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10? True, it is at the bottom, for it starts with X, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chdslv, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Chdslv Win User

How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?

I never had a Xbox and would never buy one. So, how do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10? True, it is at the bottom, for it starts with X, but I simply don't like to have any unnecessary stuff.

:)

Chdslv, Apr 6, 2019
  2. jimgwinn Win User

getting rid of games and xbox stuff in windows 10

I want to delete or uninstall all the windows 10 games and x box stuff, also like to uninstall or get rid of cotana.

jimgwinn, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  4. How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10?

1. How do I get rid of stuff like Xbox in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - rid stuff Xbox

2. How do i get rid of the yesterday, today stuff in folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of the yesterday, today stuff in folders: I know this question has been answered before but for some reason some my folders keep going back to the Today, Yesterday etc. format and i like to use large icons and some of my folders are defaulting back to the Details format, they won't stay at what i set them at. is...
  3. How do i get rid of the yesterday, today stuff in folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of the yesterday, today stuff in folders: I know this question has been answered before but for some reason some my folders keep going back to the Today, Yesterday etc. format and i like to use large icons and some of my folders are defaulting back to the Details format, they won't stay at what i set them at. is...
  4. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  5. How do i get rid of this virus-like ad on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this virus-like ad on Windows 10?: This pops up constantly. I've been to Settings/System/Notifications. No "McAfee" or "McAfee and Norton" are there to toggle to "off." How do I kill it before it kills me?Also, there is nothing with the word "McAfee" in the list of apps to delete.As info, I have Spectrum's...
  6. How do i get rid of this virus-like ad on Windows 10?

How do i get rid of this virus-like ad on Windows 10?: This pops up constantly. I've been to Settings/System/Notifications. No "McAfee" or "McAfee and Norton" are there to toggle to "off." How do I kill it before it kills me?Also, there is nothing with the word "McAfee" in the list of apps to delete.As info, I have Spectrum's...
  7. How do i get rid of this virus-like ad on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do i get rid of this

how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  9. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...