Windows 10: how do i get rid of suprimo

Discus and support how do i get rid of suprimo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I get rid of suprimo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-suprimo/298d68ea-c23f-4821-a1af-b035af95f63b Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joe balls the rag man, Sep 20, 2019.

1. how do i get rid of suprimo

how do I get rid of suprimo

:)

joe balls the rag man, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Sajer Win User

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. how do i get rid of suprimo :)

Sajer, Sep 20, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. dencal Win User

how do i get rid of suprimo

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

Type Diskcleanup in Cortana, bottom left.
    Click on Cleanup System Files, There you will see a second option in yellow highlight, More options.
    Do note the bottom Attachment comes up first.

dencal, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

how do i get rid of suprimo

1. how do i get rid of suprimo - Similar Threads - rid suprimo

2. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  3. How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this absolutely **** account??? I approve a request and then asks me...: This is the most awful website ever. How do indelete my entire account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-absolutely-account-i/5056cb8f-5c60-4dba-b003-2831f012861b
  4. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  5. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  6. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  8. How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?

How do I get rid of "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instragram" Panel in Windows 11?: I visited the Instragram website only once.Right after that, when I now hit <WINDOWS>-<A> on my desktop PC's keyboard, a panel is displayed, reading: "Microsoft Edge — Stories . Instagram":I never accepted this panel to appear. It's bugging me. I'm not interested in such...
  9. How do I get rid of DPC Watchdog violation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of DPC Watchdog violation?: Hello, I received a new PC from a contest and it gives me a DPC Watchdog Violation error screen after powering on the PC. I have searched common fixes and went through the drivers to verify they were updated and am unsure of how to fix the issue....
  10. How do I get rid of DPC Watchdog violation?

How do I get rid of DPC Watchdog violation?: Hello, I received a new PC from a contest and it gives me a DPC Watchdog Violation error screen after powering on the PC. I have searched common fixes and went through the drivers to verify they were updated and am unsure of how to fix the issue....