Windows 10: How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer.

Discus and support How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JimiJamess [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JimiJamess, Jul 5, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer.

/u/JimiJamess, Jul 5, 2020

2. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer. [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Phusius Win User

How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer.

How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

Phusius, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer.

1. How do I get rid of that black box? Already tried restarting windows explorer. - Similar Threads - rid black box

2. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  3. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  4. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  5. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen? Why is there only old data replies on this? How did I get this on my PC? Last time I said okay, I had a M.Soft Update Virus Called AppVLP.exc Publisher that dismantled my Excel CSV capability and it was a nightmare!...
  6. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

7. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I followed the other Advice On how to get rid of this Box . As to go to task Manager and end process then restart went into BIOS >settings>IO ports Disabled APP Center Download install Saved and Exit Restarted PC and its still there . what should I do Now?...
  8. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I followed the other Advice On how to get rid of this Box . As to go to task Manager and end process then restart went into BIOS >settings>IO ports Disabled APP Center Download install Saved and Exit Restarted PC and its still there . what should I do Now?...
  9. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I just got my first PC, and there is a black box in the center of my screen called "APP Center". I cannot interact with it in any way and it just sits there, blocking my view. How do I get rid of it?...
  10. How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?

How do I get rid of the black "APP Center" box on my screen?: I just got my first PC, and there is a black box in the center of my screen called "APP Center". I cannot interact with it in any way and it just sits there, blocking my view. How do I get rid of it?...