Windows 10: how do i get rid of the blue outline?

Discus and support how do i get rid of the blue outline? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TondaVarelli, Oct 22, 2018.

1. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to know how to get rid of this blue outline (who ever came up with this terrible idea should be demoted) 2nd: it would be nice if I could bet my cap lock back. it's just so much fun for me to hold down the shift if I want to do a sentence all in caps.

:)

TondaVarelli, Oct 22, 2018
  2. MrIndeed Win User

How to get rid of the blue outline?

how do i get rid of the blue outline? [​IMG]

I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together.
    Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option.

The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark theme.

MrIndeed, Oct 25, 2018
  3. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems.
    1st: I want to know how to get rid of this blue outline (who ever came up with this terrible idea should be demoted) 2nd: it would be nice if I could bet my cap lock back. it's just so much fun for me to hold down the shift if I want to do a sentence all
    in caps.

TondaVarelli, Oct 25, 2018
  4. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

Black outlines of floating windows

Hi Nathan,

The issue might occur due to corrupted display drivers or incompatible drivers.

I suggest you to update display drivers from device manager and check if it helps.

To update the drivers, follow the steps below.

• Type “Device Manager” in search box and press Enter.

• Right click on the drivers for Display and Touchscreen and select Update.

• Follow the on-screen prompts to update.
    Please get back to us with the results in regards with black outline
    dragged windows around on the desktop after and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating systems. We are happy to assist.

Regards,
    Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

how do i get rid of the blue outline?

1. how do i get rid of the blue outline? - Similar Threads - rid blue outline

2. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  3. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  4. What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it: After removing my microsoft onedrive, this icon has appeared on all my files. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-blue-icon-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/d91c33fd-3e58-4457-8f21-3c05652e838c
  5. How do I get rid of this weird Black and White outline around everything that I click?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this weird Black and White outline around everything that I click?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XER0GRAVITY [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ldk67b/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_weird_black_and_white/
  6. how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?: I don't know why, but small blue squares with > >have appeared on my thumbnails. They're very annoying - how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-blue-squares-on-thumbnails/3a7a36ad-0aa3-48bb-9ca6-fa2608b930c1"
  7. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  8. what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid?: what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-blue-arrows-and-how-do-i-get-rid/244494c4-685e-4e77-b8b8-89c35f97abbf
  9. How to get rid of the blue outline?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of the blue outline?: [img] I find it a bit annoying as the blue and the black don't match together. Using the dark accent colour does get rid of the blue outline but I don't want to have to use this option. The problem does seem to only appear on Firefox when I'm using a custom dark...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of the blue box outline

2. blue outline windows 10

3. remove blue box windows 10

4. how to get rid of blue outline box,
  5. how do i get rid of the outline square,
  6. how to getrid of blue outline,
  7. get rid of blue outline,
  8. get rid of the blue outline,
  9. how to get rid of outlines on windows,
  10. how to get rid of blue outline on gis map,
  11. Get rid of blue box outline,