Windows 10: How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop

Discus and support How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help me, so i downloaded a software it looks safe but when i runned it, nothing popped up then i realized it was a scam! my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlameWasTaken, Mar 31, 2021.

1. How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop

Can someone please help me, so i downloaded a software it looks safe but when i runned it, nothing popped up then i realized it was a scam! my screen turned blue with a sad face in it, please help!

:)

BlameWasTaken, Mar 31, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 31, 2021
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop

How to disable a laptop screen?

Closing it got rid of the laptop's display from being shown in the "Screen Resolution" list, so now it's just the two externals...but it still is saying Unable to Save Display Settings.

OrbitzXT, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop

1. How do i get rid of the blue screen in my laptop - Similar Threads - rid blue screen

2. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  3. How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?: I am getting blue screen error since two days. There is a error code of 0cx0000142. It is saying your pc ran into a problem. I tried to reach recovery option by getting it shut down more than three times ising power button but was unable to do so. What should I do now. Can...
  4. How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?: I am getting blue screen error since two days. There is a error code of 0cx0000142. It is saying your pc ran into a problem. I tried to reach recovery option by getting it shut down more than three times ising power button but was unable to do so. What should I do now. Can...
  5. How can I get rid of blue screen error on my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  7. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  8. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  9. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get rid of the blue outline?: this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336