Windows 10: how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?

Discus and support how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know why, but small blue squares with > >have appeared on my thumbnails. They're very annoying - how do I get rid of them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dark warrior 999, Nov 24, 2019.

1. how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?

I don't know why, but small blue squares with > >have appeared on my thumbnails. They're very annoying - how do I get rid of them?

:)

dark warrior 999, Nov 24, 2019
  2. gogreen Win User

Thin blue square on icons

I removed the arrow from my desktop icons, but i see there is now a thin blue square around most icons. The blue line seems useless and clutters the icon. Does anyone know how to get rid of those blue lines? And why do they appear on some icons and not on others?

gogreen, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Dgo47 Win User
    File Explorer not showing thumbnails

Brink,

Many thanks for you reply. I have done all the steps you suggested, but no change,

When I open a folder containing photos, some open correctly but the vast majority open with thumbnails, but they very quickly get overwritten and you can not longer see the thumbnails.

Are there any more suggestions?

Dgo47, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Bilo Win User

how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?

Getting rid of taskbar thumbnail previews in windows 10

I want to remove the preview also then I used Taskbar Thumbnails Tuner to achieved it. Although it said it is working on Windows 7 and 8 only, I have tested it is also working on Windows 10. The step is simple:

1. Click "Disable Thumbnails"
    2. Click "Apply"

No need to restart or logout to take effect

Thema:

how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?

1. how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails? - Similar Threads - rid blue squares

2. How to get rid of multiple thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of multiple thumbnails: Microsoft did some work for me yesterday. What they did was good but it had an unfortunate side effect. My bottom task bar is really amok. When I click on File Explorer and then click on Documents and then click on perhaps Recipes folder, then hover over the File Explorer...
  3. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  4. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  5. How to get rid of this black square icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of this black square icon: A microphone-like icon appear out of nowhere on my screen. I dont even know what it means. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-square-icon/3f714516-ccd8-4cf6-9f25-a79b3091a721
  6. How to get rid of this black square icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of this black square icon: A microphone-like icon appear out of nowhere on my screen. I dont even know what it means. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-this-black-square-icon/3f714516-ccd8-4cf6-9f25-a79b3091a721
  7. How to get rid of this black square icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How do I get rid of blue arrow image on picture thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of blue arrow image on picture thumbnails?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RopeKnotWhat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5uje6/how_do_i_get_rid_of_blue_arrow_image_on_picture/
  9. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get rid of the blue outline?: this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336