Windows 10: How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Ingram, Nov 2, 2023.

1. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks

:)

Thomas Ingram, Nov 2, 2023

2. Clock on locked screen

Hey Phil. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

It is not possible to disable time from the Windows 11 lock screen or even change it's position

Sources:

https://beebom.com/how-change-lock-screen-clock...

https://www.intowindows.com/can-we-change-the-c...

If you want to suggest this to Microsoft you may be able to help improve this product/experience by using the Feedback Hub in the Start Menu apps list. Microsoft developers DO read feedback from customers that comes in via the Feedback Hub, so that is a great way to share your thoughts on how to better serve you as a customer.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Nov 2, 2023
  3. clock on screen

Thank you for the prompt response.

To view clock on the secondary screen, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and uncheck Lock all taskbars.
    • Switch the taskbars by dragging the primary taskbar to the secondary taskbar.
    • Right-click the taskbar again and check Lock all
      taskbars.

You can still access Cortana by clicking the Cortana icon or Start.

Regards.

Devlin Sco, Nov 2, 2023
  4. Tank. Win User

How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

Lock Screen clock on Dekstop

I'd see the clock that is shown on the lock screen on my desktop, preferably multiple desktops. Any clues? I'm guessing this is not really the place for this kind of customisation, but any help, suggestions on where else to look?

I'm hoping this could be achieved using some kind of reg edit, but feel like i might need to write an app to do it.

***Original title: Desktop Customisation - Display clock used on lock screen on desktop when unlocked.***

Tank., Nov 2, 2023
Thema:

How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

1. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen? - Similar Threads - rid clock lock

2. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  3. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  4. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  5. How do I get rid of a split screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a split screen?: How do I get rid of a split screen?Going to shape does not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-split-screen/c9cff1b6-5323-435f-918c-31dfffe493fe
  6. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  7. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  8. Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?: How do I get rid of clock 1 in task bar? I never intentionally added it. I woke this morning to insistent noise and can't turn off much less get rid of it. When I tried to click Off It just pops up in calendar. So tried to diamante in calendar format but can't find a way to...
  9. Getting rid of Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting rid of Lock Screen?: Running same build - "Creators Update" - on 2 different machines, one Lenovo and one older Dell. Before the Creators, at some point, after some unknown updates the Dell started to boot to Lock Screen. Click on it and normal Desktop appears. Lenovo still boots up from dead...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336