Windows 10: How do I get rid of the edges when hiding the task bar? I am planning on getting an OLED...

Discus and support How do I get rid of the edges when hiding the task bar? I am planning on getting an OLED... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealcyberlord [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/therealcyberlord, Jun 3, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of the edges when hiding the task bar? I am planning on getting an OLED...

/u/therealcyberlord, Jun 3, 2020

2. Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 3, 2020
  3. trw1945 Win User
    task bar

before downloading required.NET ( to get rid of a nagging smart audio error ) the task bar would auto hide just fine , whether a browser window was open or not. now when a browser window is open the task bar cannot be seen , unless the window is minimized.when
    the window is minimized , the task bar hides and unhides as planned.

gets to be a real pain minimizing the work to get to the task bar.

everything was as provided until i used the turn windows features on and off which then downloaded a bunch of files. the only restore point available was at the time of the download.

then win 10 could not even process that point without an error.

%*@$#(*)@%$

trw1945, Jun 3, 2020
  4. How do I get rid of the edges when hiding the task bar? I am planning on getting an OLED...

Task bar automatically hide on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Task bar auto hides. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This may happen when the option for auto hide the Task bar is enabled.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

1. Right-click on the taskbar, and tap or click
    Properties.

2. Uncheck the box,
    Auto-hide the taskbar

3. Tap or click
    Apply.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of the edges when hiding the task bar? I am planning on getting an OLED...

1. How do I get rid of the edges when hiding the task bar? I am planning on getting an OLED... - Similar Threads - rid edges hiding

2. How to get rid of edge bar on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of edge bar on startup.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheDamnburger [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wsddss/how_to_get_rid_of_edge_bar_on_startup/
  3. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  4. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  5. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I get rid of Edge ads in Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of Edge ads in Settings?: [ATTACH] Microsoft keeps playing these mental games, like Facebook, and it's annoying. That blue dot annoys me more than it would a normal person. I left Facebook but unfortunately I can't leave Windows. Poor me. So if anyone knows any way to get rid of this, other than...
  7. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  8. How do I get rid of Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of Game Bar?: How can it be removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-game-bar/1ac3615a-ce4f-4f3d-8de2-08f86a078cf2"
  9. How do I get rid of a web tool bar

How do I get rid of a web tool bar: I just got this toolbar after a software update and want to get rid of it but don't know how. I cannot find a 'web browser' anything when I search it when I go to 'uninstall apps'. The bar has no informational section I can press to search for a name either. Can someone tell...
  10. Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?: How do I get rid of clock 1 in task bar? I never intentionally added it. I woke this morning to insistent noise and can't turn off much less get rid of it. When I tried to click Off It just pops up in calendar. So tried to diamante in calendar format but can't find a way to...