Windows 10: How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 appearing at...

Discus and support How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 appearing at... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 : There was a problem starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rossthompson2, Sep 25, 2018.

1. How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 appearing at...

How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 : There was a problem starting C:\Programdata\Lenova\1mcontroller\plugins\Lenovabatteryguagepackage\x64\Lenovabatteryguagepackage.d11. The specified module could not be found.

:)

rossthompson2, Sep 25, 2018

2. Lenova motion controller

When upgrading on windows 10 the Lenova Motion Controller was giving a error 1706 and followed advice on the chat forums (problems with windows 10 upgrades ) to uninstall and install again.

We uninstalled and at first it did not seem to respond but it is no longer under my programmes.Next step to reinstall i assume is the only option:

It now seems Lenova (Lenova sales team) does not have the software as it comes with the laptop when purchased (was windows 8.1 with the auto upgrade to 10 when available)

I tried the links you gave unsuccessfully. Lenova does not seem to have a free Technical support.

Sites i see this LMController on is:

www.softwareinformer.com - LMController 2.5 http://en.freedownloadmanager.org/ - LMController

Now unsure if safe but Lenova cannot help???

Windows updates are up to date

Marsha Botes, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Lenova G400s laptop-Plugged in and not Charging- Issues reg.

I have a Lenova G400s Laptop. While charging my laptop shown "Plugged in and not Charging" I gone through the web and I tried the following steps i found in net

Please try below steps and check if it helps.

• Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Remove battery.
    • Connect AC Adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Under the Batteries category, right-click all instances of
      Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery , and select
      Uninstall.
    • Shutdown.
    • Disconnect AC adapter.
    • Insert battery.
    • Connect AC adapter.
    • Power on the laptop.
    • still the problem not solve, it shows "plugged in and not Charging".. Pl guide me to solve the issues

BalusamyArumugam, Sep 25, 2018
  4. How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 appearing at...

laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 appearing at...

1. How do I get rid of the following message on my Lenova Laptop with Windows 10 appearing at... - Similar Threads - rid following message

2. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  3. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this error message?: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643I have tried everything to try and fix the update problem I'm having and NOTHING is working!...
  4. How do I get rid of this error message?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the attached messages: When I try to go to some websites or even track a package I have ordered, I keep getting the messages shown on the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-attached-messages/e4cc45cd-d84d-44bc-99e9-d318f1a054dd
  6. How do I get rid of the attached messages

How do I get rid of the attached messages: When I try to go to some websites or even track a package I have ordered, I keep getting the messages shown on the attached. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-attached-messages/e4cc45cd-d84d-44bc-99e9-d318f1a054dd
  7. How do I get rid of the attached messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. A Strange Computer Appeared on my network - Windows 10 - How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Strange Computer Appeared on my network - Windows 10 - How do I get rid of it?: Microsoft LOCKED the last thread on the subject and there are 355 other reports of this so if you've seen this on your computer, start a new thread, at some point the run-around will stop.I have an IT background, my computer is on a Secured Network WAP-2 Key on a fiberoptic...
  9. A Strange Computer Appeared on my network - Windows 10 - How do I get rid of it?

A Strange Computer Appeared on my network - Windows 10 - How do I get rid of it?: Microsoft LOCKED the last thread on the subject and there are 355 other reports of this so if you've seen this on your computer, start a new thread, at some point the run-around will stop.I have an IT background, my computer is on a Secured Network WAP-2 Key on a fiberoptic...
  10. How do I get rid of this message? I get it everytime i turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this message? I get it everytime i turn on my laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bambuinulos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvdpji/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_message_i_get_it/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of zuplant message on laptop

2. there was a problem starting c:\programdata\lenovo\lmcontroller\plugins\lenovobatterygaugepackage\