Windows 10: How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know what I did to make a gray abc key show up on my screen. How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeggyOverbey, Jun 22, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen?

I don't know what I did to make a gray abc key show up on my screen. How do I get rid of it?

:)

PeggyOverbey, Jun 22, 2020

2. How rid ABC on my Start Menu? Please Help!!!

I need help how rid ABC... I am tired of see all of them... I know all abc steps but it appear only few hours ago... I want rid it now!!! Made me so fursting I tried go to change start menu but there no options to remove ABC
    for start menu, but I see all options expect abc... Made me so mad!
    How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen? 9ea18af8-9907-4ccd-8090-559cf126c2d4?upload=true.png

DavidBechard1, Jun 22, 2020
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Jun 22, 2020
  4. petrib Win User

How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen?

What is the "ABC" key

Some applications still seem to refer to the key with the "Pencil" as the "ABC" key. It was only labeled "ABC" in the old 7650, but in all subsequent S60 phones (at least by Nokia) it has had the pencil symbol, instead.

petrib, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen?

1. How do I get rid of the gray abc key on my screen? - Similar Threads - rid gray abc

2. how to get rid of gray square when i game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of gray square when i game: how to get rid of gray square when i click for example when i try to game and the touch and hold for example asphalt 9 when i try to drift i cant cos a square pops up if u want i can send pic if i can lol...
  3. How do I get rid of a split screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of a split screen?: How do I get rid of a split screen?Going to shape does not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-split-screen/c9cff1b6-5323-435f-918c-31dfffe493fe
  4. How do I get rid of a split screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of a split screen?: How do I get rid of a split screen?Going to shape does not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-split-screen/c9cff1b6-5323-435f-918c-31dfffe493fe
  5. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  6. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  7. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  8. how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of these apps on my screen???: [ATTACH]how the heck do I get these apps of my screen without deleting them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-apps-on-my-screen/c0873c00-2298-4e01-87a4-067886410d98
  9. How rid ABC on my Start Menu? Please Help!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How rid ABC on my Start Menu? Please Help!!!: I need help how rid ABC... I am tired of see all of them... I know all abc steps but it appear only few hours ago... I want rid it now!!! Made me so fursting I tried go to change start menu but there no options to remove ABC for start menu, but I see all options expect abc......
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336