Windows 10: How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10

Discus and support How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the green check marks on my desktop icons and photos in windows 10? I must have done something, but I don't know what---today,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryWilliamsRN, Dec 22, 2020.

1. How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10

How do I get rid of the green check marks on my desktop icons and photos in windows 10?

I must have done something, but I don't know what---today, when I went to my photos, there's these checkmarks on each photo--

I googled and can't seem to fix it---the word Drop Box comes up and I have no idea what that is--

Can someone help?

:)

MaryWilliamsRN, Dec 22, 2020
  2. HughSimon Win User

In Windows 10 explorer green check mark blocks icon

In Windows 10 explorer a green check mark blocks the icon, not allowing me to see if the document is word, pdf or excel. I know the check indicates it is synced, but how can I avoid the check mark appearing?

HughSimon, Dec 22, 2020
  3. PBBldr Win User
    Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

Hi,
    Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive?
    If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type.
    Thanks, Paul

PBBldr, Dec 22, 2020
  4. SiegFixit Win User

How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10

ugly green check marks

how do i get rid of the green check marks in one drive pictures? i dont have Norten

SiegFixit, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10

1. How do I get rid of the green check marks on my icons on windows 10 - Similar Threads - rid green check

2. How to remove Green Check Marks on Desktop Icons in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Green Check Marks on Desktop Icons in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some of you have seen green check marks on your desktop files, folders, and some icons. These check marks appear at the bottom left side of files, folders, and shortcut icons placed on the desktop. Don’t get confused with the little green arrows that appear on the...
  3. green check marks on my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    green check marks on my photos: How do I remove the ugly green check marks that OneDrive put on my photos?I do not wish to use OneDrive. I doln't even know how it happened or why.I didn't see an appropriate subtopic for this question.Thank youPaula...
  4. How to get rid of Green check marks?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. How do I get rid of them? [img] 176296
  5. How can I get rid of the green check marks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the green check marks?: What's with the green check marks? Everything in my Pictures folder and subfolders have green check marks in the lower left corner. I also found a green check on the icon of a .txt file on my desk top. How do I get rid of them? [ATTACH]...
  6. How do I get rid of these check marks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of these check marks?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/rzofzanyrcx51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9143dcc17f18798068fefa605549d550a4240bb5 submitted by /u/francis_of_the_f1lth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jocrey/how_do_i_get_rid_of_these_check_marks/
  7. Green Check Marks on Icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Check Marks on Icons?: Microsoft advised to run cfs from dos. Did nothing. wish I would have looked here first. I didn't ask for backup. Did it on its own. Microsoft ownes our asses. Maybe switch to Apple?...
  8. Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Viewing Photos in Windows 10. How do I remove the green check marks?: I use "Photos" to open pictures. In the bottom left corner of every picture there is a big green check mark taking up almost one-quarter of the picture. Is there a way to remove these check marks? [ATTACH] * Original title: Viewing Photos in Windows 10...
  9. Why are there green check marks and blue arrows on my pictures and how do I get rid of them? ;(

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are there green check marks and blue arrows on my pictures and how do I get rid of them? ;(: Why are there green arrows on my all of my images and how do I get rid of them? :( I have Windows 10 Home 64bit [ATTACH]...
  10. Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing OneDrive Green Check Mark Icons in Windows 10 file explorer: Hi, Does anyone know if one can remove the green check marks in file explorer that indicate that a file is synced on OneDrive? If one is using list, details or small icon view, there is no way to visually see the file type. Thanks, Paul 33068