Windows 10: How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the image in the search bar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Talshere, May 16, 2022.

1. Talshere Win User

How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently?

:)

Talshere, May 16, 2022

2. Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 16, 2022
  3. Search Bar

I have a search bar at the top of my screen when I'm in any app or even at the desktop, and I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions?

DMessenger, May 16, 2022
  4. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

cannot get rid of search bar

Hi,

can someone please tell me how to get rid of this search bar at the top of my screen? it is driving me crazy and doesnt hide when i watch full screen!!

How do I get rid of the image in the search bar? [​IMG]

xoxoemzxoxo, May 16, 2022
Thema:

How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

1. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar? - Similar Threads - rid image search

2. how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?: after the update on 3/17/23, a propaganda image appears in the search box. I want it removed, and all future images disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-thats-been-placed-in/49cb01eb-ead6-432e-9914-1e3c1dd2b45c
  3. how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?: after the update on 3/17/23, a propaganda image appears in the search box. I want it removed, and all future images disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-thats-been-placed-in/49cb01eb-ead6-432e-9914-1e3c1dd2b45c
  4. Getting Rid Of Bing Image in Search Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Rid Of Bing Image in Search Bar Windows 10: Ok, just another example of Microsoft sneaking **** in and then not allowing users to have control of their settings.In the last update for Windows 10 there is now a Bing image in the lower left search bar. I don't **** want it there and there is no way to get rid of it!...
  5. Getting Rid Of Bing Image in Search Bar Windows 10

Getting Rid Of Bing Image in Search Bar Windows 10: Ok, just another example of Microsoft sneaking **** in and then not allowing users to have control of their settings.In the last update for Windows 10 there is now a Bing image in the lower left search bar. I don't **** want it there and there is no way to get rid of it!...
  6. Getting Rid Of Bing Image in Search Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  8. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  9. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  10. Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?

Search Bar At Top of Desktop How Do i get rid of?: Ok this is really annoying. I restarted my computer twice. Even when tabs arent open it does this and I dont know how it happened but I want it gone and I cannot find any damn thing that tells me how to remove. Right clicking, dragging, etc. all tried that. How the hell do i...