Windows 10: how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

Discus and support how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after the update on 3/17/23, a propaganda image appears in the search box. I want it removed, and all future images disabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by No name entered no, Mar 18, 2023.

1. how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

after the update on 3/17/23, a propaganda image appears in the search box. I want it removed, and all future images disabled.

:)

No name entered no, Mar 18, 2023

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Search box

Hi,

To start troubleshooting your issue, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cortana.
    • Click Show search box.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Mar 18, 2023
  4. how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

Search Box

Hi Aliya,

I would suggest you to run search and indexing troubleshooter
    and check. Please follow these steps:

• Right click on Start and select Control panel.
    • Find troubleshooting and click on it.
    • Click "View all" and then click "Search and Indexing".

Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.
    I hope this information helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

1. how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box? - Similar Threads - rid image that's

2. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  3. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of these grey boxes?: I recently restarted my Windows 10 and after the process was done, I signed in and these grey tab-like boxes appeared and I can't get rid of them, along with my cursor being absolutely unusable within the boxes. It always shows my cursor loading, but nothing has changed. I...
  4. How do I get rid of these grey boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I get rid of this black box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this black box: i was trying to test my pc by pressing every button on my keyboard and afterwards a small black box appeared on the bottom right of my screen and will only appear when in a game...
  6. how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of the image that's been placed in the search box?: after the update on 3/17/23, a propaganda image appears in the search box. I want it removed, and all future images disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-thats-been-placed-in/49cb01eb-ead6-432e-9914-1e3c1dd2b45c
  7. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  8. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?: Hello, how do I remove this image in the search bar that appeared recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-image-in-the-search-bar/ed3d1ef7-6055-4700-9270-63ceca263618
  9. How do I get rid of the image in the search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I get rid of the big ugly search box in 1903?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the big ugly search box in 1903?: I have just updated to 1903 and now I have a big ugly white search box in my task bar instead of the unobtrusive little magnifying glass icon I used to have. How can I get rid of this search box? 134727