Windows 10: How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was just trying to do my business on my Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop when all of a sudden, the indicator for CapsLk popped up. I haven't seen this indicator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarrieXiong, Jan 14, 2022.

1. How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?

I was just trying to do my business on my Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop when all of a sudden, the indicator for CapsLk popped up. I haven't seen this indicator in the past few months and now it's bothering me.I tried deleting LenovoHotKeys, which used to work until now.I tried resetting my laptop, however it didn't solve the problem.I looked all over the internet and those solutions don't work either.The only way to disable the indicator is by "End Task" on FnHotKeyUtility.But whenever I shut down my laptop and turn it back on, the application will open up and the indicator will show.I tried deleting t

:)

CarrieXiong, Jan 14, 2022

2. capsLK buttom

Hello,

I got my computer today with WINDOWS 10 on it.

I thought there was a problem with the capsLK buttom because whenever I tried to use it I had to stress several times on the buttom in order to make it work, the same when i wanted to turn it off.

But after I canceled the Narrator on my computer the buttom suddenly worked as it should be.

Is there a connection between the two?

Or should I go to the store where I bought the computer and claim for a repair?

Tanx a lot.

galbaryosef, Jan 14, 2022
  3. capslk not working

for some reason my capslk isn't working,it types out in lower case then 5 minutes later it will go back to caps! really weird, it was working fine yesterday, i have a Lenovo ideapad 305, I am not a computer wiz kid so please if you can help can you speak
    in idiot terms! thanks everyone, i'm desperate as I can't put in a lot of my passwords as the contain upper and lower case.

kimellisflo, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Grings Win User

How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?

Decent Price For Uk Members For Q6600 With G0 Stepping!

im still tempted by a xeon 3210, they cost around £145, but nowhere lists which stepping they are (though komplett's specs say 105w, which would indicate a b3)

Grings, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?

1. How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk? - Similar Threads - rid indicator CapsLk

2. How to disable CapsLk OSD/Indicator? Did the toggle of it get moved to somewhere else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable CapsLk OSD/Indicator? Did the toggle of it get moved to somewhere else?: Hello,I remember that you could toggle on or off the Caps Lock indicator in Lenovo Vantage but I can't seem to find it anywhere now.... Was there an update that caused it to be moved somewhere else? How do I disable this? I find it very distracting and annoying. I've seen...
  3. How to disable CapsLk OSD/Indicator? Did the toggle of it get moved to somewhere else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable CapsLk OSD/Indicator? Did the toggle of it get moved to somewhere else?: Hello,I remember that you could toggle on or off the Caps Lock indicator in Lenovo Vantage but I can't seem to find it anywhere now.... Was there an update that caused it to be moved somewhere else? How do I disable this? I find it very distracting and annoying. I've seen...
  4. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  5. how do i get rid of this

how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  6. How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?: I was just trying to do my business on my Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop when all of a sudden, the indicator for CapsLk popped up. I haven't seen this indicator in the past few months and now it's bothering me.I tried deleting LenovoHotKeys, which used to work until now.I tried...
  7. How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?

How do I get rid of the indicator for CapsLk?: I was just trying to do my business on my Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop when all of a sudden, the indicator for CapsLk popped up. I haven't seen this indicator in the past few months and now it's bothering me.I tried deleting LenovoHotKeys, which used to work until now.I tried...
  8. How do I get rid of this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of this: can someone help me here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/9716ff74-5fdf-427e-8563-fe47e570a010
  9. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...