Windows 10: How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.

Discus and support How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The highlighted red part on the top left of the screen. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WEGFirewarrior, Jun 9, 2019.

1. How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.

The highlighted red part on the top left of the screen.

How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen. 2ebed64d-6a63-4c62-a774-b1137a1a618e?upload=true.png

:)

WEGFirewarrior, Jun 9, 2019

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

just can't get rid of this small screen at the top left corner of the monitor

AlainCharguia, Jun 9, 2019
  3. small box top left

I"m trying to get rid of the small box at the top left of screen.

VivianWarren, Jun 9, 2019
  4. How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.

remove small box top left corner screen

How do I get rid of the small box in top left corner of my screen? Windows 10

ElizabethLawrie, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.

1. How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen. - Similar Threads - rid media controller

2. weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of: There's this rectangle that I used to be able to get rid of by going to my Performance Options and changing it but lately it hasn't being working and it won't go away until I restart my pc [ATTACH]...
  3. How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this awful media box next to the volume control?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OXIOXIOXI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpj99r/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_awful_media_box_next_to/
  4. How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?: [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this installation-left-over or whatever it is, it is bugging me! I cant uninstall it or modify it... pic1 submitted by /u/whitefx [link] [comments]...
  5. How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot

How do I get rid of this at the top of my screen, it gets in the way a lot: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpelliCupBitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etx40x/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_at_the_top_of_my_screen/
  6. getting rid of volume control on left screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting rid of volume control on left screen: does anyone know how I can get rid of or hide the volume control, which is now displaying on the top left of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-volume-control-on-left-screen/be1d3d79-fcd0-43ad-9e21-0f09d8599904
  7. How do I get rid of this annoying "Media notification/control panel"

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of this annoying "Media notification/control panel": Today I open youtube, and a game I've been wanting to play. Youtube is playing on my second screen while I'm playing a game on the other screen. Suddenly I notice a weird media control panel, that shows me the name of the video im playing on youtube, and 4 controls: volume,...
  8. How do I get rid of the top bar?

How do I get rid of the top bar?: I figured this would be hard to explain, so I made a screenshot:[ATTACH] I don't know how this got there- I messed around with the settings and tried everything, but I couldn't seem to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply....
  9. How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?

How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?: Get rid of duplicate screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-small-duplicate-scrfeen-on/b9d03321-5677-4dba-a5a4-589d4ca9664f
  10. How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?

How do I get rid of the small duplicate scrfeen on the top left corner of my screen?: Get rid of duplicate screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-small-duplicate-scrfeen-on/b9d03321-5677-4dba-a5a4-589d4ca9664f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting rid of duplicate windows box in top left corner of lap top

2. get rid of small screen on top left

3. eliminate small duplicate screen

4. why do i have a duplicate small box on the top left of my screen?