Windows 10: how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc

Discus and support how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do i shut down the fake microsoft alarm/lock down? the one with the alams going off louder than a rock cone cert. they wnt you to call a number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbaraKirchheimer, Jul 4, 2019.

1. how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc

how do i shut down the fake microsoft alarm/lock down? the one with the alams going off louder than a rock cone

cert. they wnt you to call a number and pay them money to "fix" the problem.

:)

BarbaraKirchheimer, Jul 4, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Alarm doesn't sound if screen is locked

Hi Amit(Kumar),

• How are you using alarm?
      • Set the time under alarm tab en switch the alarm on with the lever next to it.
    • Are you using any App?
      • Yes the Alarms & Clock app by Microsoft which was pre-installed on the phone
    • Are you using any alarm from the web?
      • No
    Thanks for your reply.

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

Willem de Jong, Jul 4, 2019
  4. how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc

Confused about alarm

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We are here to assist you.

I suggest you to refer the section “Can alarm still sound when my PC is off”, from the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/alarms-app-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

If the InstantGo application is in compatible with your computer, I suggest you to install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if the issue is resolved. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc

1. how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc - Similar Threads - rid microsoft alarm

2. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  3. How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of this Caps Lock icon?: Hey,This caps lock icon that appears every time I turn on or off the caps lock messes with fullscreen apps and games, making them go black for a second then come back. How do i get rid off it? I've heard there's different types of this things, but mine's is this one:I'm on...
  4. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  5. How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?

How do I get rid of the clock on the lock screen?: I know this has been asked before, but I've never seen a satisfactory response from Microsoft.How do I get rid of the horrible clock on the lock screen? Is there an option yet in power tools or a registry edit I can do to remove it.Thanks...
  6. how do i get rid of this

how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  7. How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi: Hi there, How do I get rid of the lock symbol on my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lock-symbol-on-my-wifi/c51272df-8da0-4716-b1dd-07be023f1b5f
  8. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  9. How do I get rid of Microsoft teams?

How do I get rid of Microsoft teams?: Title of the thread basically. Even if I uninstall it, it returns back in the next reboot like a virus! For now I have disabled it in the startup. But can i remove it for good? 136809
  10. How do I get rid of sun glare on my PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of sun glare on my PC?: Sorry if this is the wrong website! Because I cannot find any answers on this! But when I look at a picture like in the picture app it shows my face everytime there is black on the screen and yes I hate it!...