Windows 10: How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the mini screen in the upper left of monitor?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VickyTisdial, Sep 9, 2018.

1. How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?

How do I get rid of the mini screen in the upper left of monitor?

:)

VickyTisdial, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Quigster Win User

Volume indicator upper left of screen

Howdy, new here and my first post. I just upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit to Windows 10 Home. Install went smooth but I am noticing something undesired. Whenever I adjust my volume, a vertical bar appears in the upper left of my screen indicating the volume level. It looks like this:

How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor? [​IMG]

The box is immovable, but only lasts for 5 seconds (I adjusted the length of display to the minimum time allowed). My personal preference is to either move the bar or disable it; I find the location rather bothersome. However, I cannot seem to find any method to relocated the bar or disable it. Anyone have any experience with this, or suggestions?

Quigster, Sep 9, 2018
  3. JohnHine Win User
    Cursor jumping to left upper corner of screen

SOLVED !! (Finally)

One of my 3 monitors is a touch screen (Viewsonic TD2420) and for some reason the upper left corner keeps triggering the cursor to jump to that spot. Unplugging the USB cable to that monitor has solved the problem.

Thank you everyone for your help.

JH

JohnHine, Sep 9, 2018
  4. How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?

Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

just can't get rid of this small screen at the top left corner of the monitor

AlainCharguia, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?

1. How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor? - Similar Threads - rid mini screen

2. How do I get rid of this screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  3. Extreme upper left corner of monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Extreme upper left corner of monitor: At the extreme upper left corner of the screen, there is a tiny white dot. When I put the mouse cursor on it, I get one of those spinning blue "waiting" circles... well, actually only a quarter of one of those as if the top and entire left part of the circle is outside the...
  4. Does anyone know what that black box is on upper left of my screen and how i get rid of it.

Does anyone know what that black box is on upper left of my screen and how i get rid of it.: Help how do I get rid of that little black box with the sun in it on the upper right of screen. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-what-that-black-box-is-on-upper/c224c033-f7a0-47be-9c86-12500d1eef33
  5. How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this uninstall-left-over?: [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this installation-left-over or whatever it is, it is bugging me! I cant uninstall it or modify it... pic1 submitted by /u/whitefx [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I get rid of this on my screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this on my screen.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mememanstonks_69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggopek/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_on_my_screen/
  7. How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.

How do i get rid of the media controller at the top left of the screen.: The highlighted red part on the top left of the screen. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-media-controller-at-the/d88d45ee-7f0a-476a-9b3c-f48c547d56aa
  8. How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get rid of then sound volume bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen on...: I cannot get rid of the volume bar that indicates sound level from 0-100 from the upper left corner from my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-rid-of-then-sound-volume-bar-in-the/f7c0b55b-d86b-404a-8469-57944ea8dc43
  9. small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor

small duplicate screen at upper left of monitor: This happened arbitrarily a few moments ago. I have rebooted, no difference. The only thing that could have happened is my kitten could stepped on a key. Nothing else has changed. My HP laptop was purchased new a few months ago....
  10. My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?

My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it?: My monitor has a shadow screen. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-monitor-has-a-shadow-screen-how-do-i-get-rid-of/583cc02a-ade6-444d-ba26-06cf2738b9de

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of small screen in upper left

2. how to get rid of mini screen appears

3. how to get rid of mini screen windows

4. how do i get rid of top box on left of screen.com,
  5. how to get rid of window in upper left,
  6. why do i have a mini screen in win 10,
  7. why does screen on desk stay in upper left had cirner,
  8. get rid of box in upper left corner of screen,
  9. how do i get rid of this screen,
  10. get rid of mini screen in upper left corner,
  11. how to get rid of double click to open privacy guardian right click for menu in the upper left corner of my hp laptop,
  12. HOW DO I GET RID OF MINI SCREEN ON HOME PAGE,
  13. why is there a box open at the top of my screen,
  14. How do I get rid of a miniature copy of my desktop that appears at the top of my screen everytime I use microsoft edge on Windows 10,
  15. remove mini screen from start page