Windows 10: How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?

Discus and support How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/usernametaken-1234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/usernametaken-1234, Mar 6, 2021.

1. How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?

/u/usernametaken-1234, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Taskbar shows up and down arrow

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand you are getting up and down arrow in the Taskbar. There might be multiple applications pinned to the Taskbar that is the reason you are getting the up and down arrow.

If the applications are "Pinned" to the Taskbar, you can right click on those icons and select "Unpin from Taskbar". This will remove the icons from the Taskbar when they are closed. Refer screenshot below:

How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar? 094786af-3edd-4ef4-9b1d-6f42780bd9a5?upload=true.png

You can open these applications from Start Menu when you need it.

However, if you need all the shortcuts pinned to taskbar, you can follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Unlock the Taskbar

We can unlock the Taskbar and increase the size of the Taskbar. Follow the steps mentioned below and check if this helps:

1. Right click on the Taskbar and uncheck the option
      Lock the taskbar.
    2. Now, place the mouse pointer at the edge of the
      Taskbar
      and drag the mouse up.

Method 2: Small taskbar buttons

Alternatively, you can use small icons on the Taskbar so that the icons are properly accommodated in the Taskbar. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on Taskbar and select
      Taskbar settings.
    2. Toggle the switch towards right for Use small taskbar buttons.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 6, 2021
  3. tigger Win User
    tigger, Mar 6, 2021
  4. How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?

How do I add a shortcut to the Taskbar on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to add a shortcut to the taskbar in Windows 10. You are right that there is no option to pin the shortcut to the taskbar. However, you should be able to drag and drop the shortcut to the taskbar. If you are unable
    to do that try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open the network connection page by clicking on the shortcut.
    • Once that page is open, you could see the same in the taskbar.
    • Now, right click on the icon of network connection in the taskbar which is representing your shortcut.
    • Select the option pin to the taskbar.
    • Now the shortcut will be pinned to the taskbar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar?

1. How do i get rid of the onedrive shortcut and the arrows on the bottom right taskbar? - Similar Threads - rid onedrive shortcut

2. how do i get rid of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of OneDrive: How do I get rid of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-onedrive/4393a5de-2e7d-42ab-9ae8-0ff1683ea988
  3. how do i get rid of OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of OneDrive: How do I get rid of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-onedrive/4393a5de-2e7d-42ab-9ae8-0ff1683ea988
  4. How do I get rid of OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of OneDrive?: Split from this thread. Since you've been most helpful with my quick access issue - let me try another.Hope its allowed -Just today I noticed that my one drive was working. I find it strange because I never signed into it on my new laptop. In fact, I do not like it, want it...
  5. How do I get rid of OneDrive?

How do I get rid of OneDrive?: Split from this thread. Since you've been most helpful with my quick access issue - let me try another.Hope its allowed -Just today I noticed that my one drive was working. I find it strange because I never signed into it on my new laptop. In fact, I do not like it, want it...
  6. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  7. How do I get rid of this arrow...

How do I get rid of this arrow...: I'm not sure what's responsible for this arrow in File Explorer. I do know that when clicked it shows a list of the folders and files within it. It's annoying and I want to remove it. Can someone help me with this please? submitted by /u/CatFlier [link] [comments]...
  8. How do i get rid of the taskbar?

How do i get rid of the taskbar?: [ATTACH] Help submitted by /u/cool_and_edgy_name [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjg7z3/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_taskbar/
  9. How do I get rid of this arrow?

How do I get rid of this arrow?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pandorica00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqndwg/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_arrow/
  10. OneDrive How do i get rid of it

OneDrive How do i get rid of it: I hate the program, I have tried to disable it does not work. There must be a way. Itis to the point of going to something othan than Windows....HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/64fdccb1-b853-425d-83ce-85c39b9f81a3