Windows 10: How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard that is on tablet mode?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard that is on tablet mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The onscreen keyboard that takes up half of the screen won't close. I've tried turning off mouse keyboard settings, there is nothing running in my task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UbisoftServersLag, Dec 17, 2019.

1. How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard that is on tablet mode?

The onscreen keyboard that takes up half of the screen won't close. I've tried turning off mouse keyboard settings, there is nothing running in my task manager, and I don't know what else to try.

submitted by /u/UbisoftServersLag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UbisoftServersLag, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

Windows 10 Onscreen keyboard is on HotKey mode when 2-in-1 is in tablet mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • When you say that everything is fine with real keyboard in desktop mode, do you refer to the physical keyboard?
    • Does the onscreen keyboard work properly in desktop mode?

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I would suggest to create a new user account and see if the onscreen keyboard works properly in both desktop and tablet mode. Please refer to the article below.

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 17, 2019
  3. JeffL Win User
    Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question

I had a Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. When I brought up Google, and clicked the inbox, the onscreen keyboard would appear at the bottom of the screen, and the Google page would change so that the inbox was visible above the keyboard. I'm talking about landscape mode.

I have a new Lenovo tablet, and when I click on the Google inbox, the onscreen keyboard comes up, but the Google page does not change, so the keyboard covers the inbox.

There has to be a setting somewhere (Windows, Google, Browser?) that will make it work again (showing the inbox above the keyboard), but I have no idea where.

Does anyone know?

JeffL, Dec 17, 2019
  4. How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard that is on tablet mode?

On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard that is on tablet mode?

1. How do I get rid of the onscreen keyboard that is on tablet mode? - Similar Threads - rid onscreen keyboard

2. Turn off Onscreen Keyboard when in tablet mode if a bluetooth keyboard is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Onscreen Keyboard when in tablet mode if a bluetooth keyboard is connected.: When I put my X1 Yoga in "tablet mode" BUT am also using a Bluetooth Keyboard, I still get the onscreen keyboard popping up everywhere.The ability to disable tablet mode regardless of my convertible configuration is incredibly necessary.Tablet mode should at least recognize...
  3. Turn off Onscreen Keyboard when in tablet mode if a bluetooth keyboard is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Onscreen Keyboard when in tablet mode if a bluetooth keyboard is connected.: When I put my X1 Yoga in "tablet mode" BUT am also using a Bluetooth Keyboard, I still get the onscreen keyboard popping up everywhere.The ability to disable tablet mode regardless of my convertible configuration is incredibly necessary.Tablet mode should at least recognize...
  4. How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?: My keyboard has the infuriating tendency to switch to a Canadian layout. keys such as ' / . , are all replaced with accented characters. In my settings my region is the US, and my preferred language, windows display, Apps & Websites, and keyboard are all set to English US....
  5. How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?: My keyboard has the infuriating tendency to switch to a Canadian layout. keys such as ' / . , are all replaced with accented characters. In my settings my region is the US, and my preferred language, windows display, Apps & Websites, and keyboard are all set to English US....
  6. How do I prevent Tablet mode keyboard from appearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I prevent Tablet mode keyboard from appearing?: Before answering read carefully. This is not about the 'on screen keyboard' which is different from the tablet mode keyboard that appears when a field is touched, such as Bing search for example. Scenario: I'm on Win10 Tablet Mode with touch monitor and tower PC. I touch the...
  7. How do i get rid of flight mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get rid of flight mode?: How do I get rid of flight mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-flight-mode/02471e43-0a32-4794-a040-99ad7f65c497
  8. How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable the physical keyboard while in tablet mode?: I got a new monitor but now don't have enough space on my desk to use my laptop and monitor. I want to fold my laptop and only have the keyboard right side up. I have tried disabling tablet mode completely and disabling and uninstalling the Intel Integrated Sensor Solutions...
  9. How to get rid of settings icon in onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of settings icon in onscreen keyboard: [img] Hello, Can anybody tell me hot to disable the settings icons in the onscreen keyboard. I use it in a museum with visitors, and they are not allowed to change settings obviously *Smile Thnx, Marcel 102082
  10. Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet - Google - Onscreen Keyboard question: I had a Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. When I brought up Google, and clicked the inbox, the onscreen keyboard would appear at the bottom of the screen, and the Google page would change so that the inbox was visible above the keyboard. I'm talking about landscape mode. I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of the on screen keyboear on a docusign tablet.

2. get rid of surface onscreen keyboard

3. getting to get rid of onscreen keyboard