Windows 10: How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this issue is caused by the Windows 10 updates. I also have disabled Auto updates, but the issue seems to comeback. 120799 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brae05, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Brae05 Win User

How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

I know this issue is caused by the Windows 10 updates. I also have disabled Auto updates, but the issue seems to comeback.

:)

Brae05, Oct 31, 2018

2. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 31, 2018
  4. How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

Mouse cursor spinning with blue spinning circle and the system becomes unusable after upgrading to Windows 10

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with blue spinning circle?
    • Are you using external mouse on your device?
    Hi i have reverted back to windows 8.1 and am having this blue spinning circle next to cursor. Done a restart and still the same. My PC is ASUS X550C. There is no error code and i'd tried changing ports for the external mouse device.

Please understand that i'm not tech savvy and may require simple instructions to get this resolved. Appreciate your help.

FrankAbelHung, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

1. How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor? - Similar Threads - rid spinning mouse

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this?: Hey, I recently noticed that my computer Lenovo Windows 10 is suggesting words and finishing sentences while I'm typing. Although I was dealing with it at first, it's quickly getting on my nerves. I've included a screenshot. Please, how do I turn this off...
  3. how do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of this: How do I get rid of this propaganda? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this/f7848304-366d-4095-a664-f3c1f73ba314
  4. How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor: My mouse Microsoft Plug-in is showing an "Hourglass" cursor which always appears at the lower part of my screen. It keeps me from doing any work which requires clicking on Submit or any other tab at thhe bottom of my screen. I have Windows 11. Is there any way to correct this...
  5. How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I GET RID of the "Hourglass" cursor: My mouse Microsoft Plug-in is showing an "Hourglass" cursor which always appears at the lower part of my screen. It keeps me from doing any work which requires clicking on Submit or any other tab at thhe bottom of my screen. I have Windows 11. Is there any way to correct this...
  6. How to get rid of a Cursor Marker

How to get rid of a Cursor Marker: About a year ago, I saw somebody had a marker to make form lines easier to see. In this case, whatever I did, whether it was a registry change or a software change, added two pink balls, one above the other, with an almost invisible pink line between them, marking the...
  7. How do I get rid of that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SquishyOreos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g99agt/how_do_i_get_rid_of_that/
  8. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  9. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  10. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....