Windows 10: How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this issue is caused by the Windows 10 updates. I also have disabled Auto updates, but the issue seems to comeback. 120799 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brae05, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Brae05 Win User

How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor?

I know this issue is caused by the Windows 10 updates. I also have disabled Auto updates, but the issue seems to comeback.

:)

Brae05, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Michael Gall Win User

Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    No mouse cursor

Hi,

It is possible that the system did not recognize the mouse of your computer after it booted up. This can be the reason why you do not see the mouse cursor. Kindly perform a power cycle to refresh the power of the computer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Shutdown the computer.
    • After shutting it down, remove the battery (if you're using a laptop) and disconnect the computer from the charger.
    • Wait for 1 minute.
    • After 1 minute, attach the battery and turn on the computer.
    • Check if you will see the mouse cursor.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Oct 31, 2018
  4. FrankAbelHung Win User

Mouse cursor spinning with blue spinning circle and the system becomes unusable after upgrading to Windows 10

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with blue spinning circle?
    • Are you using external mouse on your device?
    Hi i have reverted back to windows 8.1 and am having this blue spinning circle next to cursor. Done a restart and still the same. My PC is ASUS X550C. There is no error code and i'd tried changing ports for the external mouse device.

Please understand that i'm not tech savvy and may require simple instructions to get this resolved. Appreciate your help.

FrankAbelHung, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of the spinning mouse cursor? - Similar Threads - rid spinning mouse

2. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  3. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  4. watchtvnow.co how do i get rid of

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    watchtvnow.co how do i get rid of: how do i get rid of watchtvnow.co windows/pop ups ???????? i have Norton security that might clash with MS Defender...
  5. How do i get rid of notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of notepad: i need help getting rid of notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-do-i-get-rid-of-notepad/6275bd69-ae67-4313-8bac-e4e25fd6a0ba
  6. How do i get rid of this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of this problem?: on my taskbar I try to use the calculator or get mail and keep getting this message. This has just started happening after updates from Microsoft. explorer.ex class not registered....
  7. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of OSRSS?: So, now that my computer has restarted twice, dumping things that I was working on and taking hours (not to mention a bunch of blood-pressure meds) to reconstruct, I am trying to remove Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service, aka OSRSS. It won't respond to a netstop command,...
  8. How Do I Get Rid of SweetPacks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Get Rid of SweetPacks: Good morning, everyone. I had a major video card failure. But this morning, I opened it up and gave it a good cleaning (long overdue) and it's running as normal. Since the error I got was driver based and the drivers were current (GeForce 760 GTX), I ran a virus scan. AVG...
  9. How do I get rid of Windows.old?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I get rid of Windows.old?: I did a clean install of Windows 10 from a disc I burned at MS website. This morning, while scanning my PC for malware and viruses, it scanned files in c:\Windows.old\. How can that be possible, and how do get rid of it? Thank you, TRS 16754
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of this?: Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders: [img] I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone help me get rid of this toolbar? 89156