Windows 10: How do I get rid of the stupid pile of unnamed note windows?

Discus and support How do I get rid of the stupid pile of unnamed note windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My machine was upgraded to 1903 a few days ago and Sticky Notes is now totally messed up. When the machine rebooted, all my notes were resized. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Athena..., Aug 4, 2019.

1. Athena... Win User

How do I get rid of the stupid pile of unnamed note windows?

My machine was upgraded to 1903 a few days ago and Sticky Notes is now totally messed up.

When the machine rebooted, all my notes were resized. I work on a 12.5" laptop and have always had difficulty keeping my notes sized as I prefer but this was ridiculous. The bottom right diagonal arrow is so hard to use -- especially when you can't even get to the bottom corner in the first place.

That was bad enough but I've discovered that the index is now missing in action. When I hover over the program icon, I get a stupid ladder of unidentified notes that extends all the way up my screen. How can I get rid of that? I looked in setting to see if I could limit this to some manageable "last" number but I don't see it. Is there a registry setting somewhere that controls it?

:)

Athena..., Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How do I get rid of the stupid pile of unnamed note windows?

1. How do I get rid of the stupid pile of unnamed note windows? - Similar Threads - rid stupid pile

2. Sticky notes overlap in a pile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes overlap in a pile: I have an issue with sticky notes because they overlap each other in a pile. I see them in a pile each time I open up my laptop even though I moved then on the laptop before shutting it down...
  3. How do i get rid of the "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i get rid of the "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"?: I got my pc back from repairs on the 17-01-2019 and the day after it begone to give me the Video_scheduler_internal_error. I have updated every driver, scanned and rescanned every disk and windows can't find anything that is wrong, yet i keep getting those errors. I am not...
  4. How do i get rid of error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of error: I am having errors of my access administrative settings I isolated error on firewall still only some errors is my system hijacked I still have same labtop error window 32 /...
  5. How do I get rid of Yahoo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of Yahoo?: When I open a new Google Chrome tab, Yahoo opens up. Yahoo is not my default search engine but Google is, why does Yahoo keep showing up instead of Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-yahoo/a4dd73d0-a88a-44b8-a4ad-c930f1ab83e8
  6. watchtvnow.co how do i get rid of

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    watchtvnow.co how do i get rid of: how do i get rid of watchtvnow.co windows/pop ups ???????? i have Norton security that might clash with MS Defender...
  7. How do i get rid of notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of notepad: i need help getting rid of notepad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-do-i-get-rid-of-notepad/6275bd69-ae67-4313-8bac-e4e25fd6a0ba
  8. How do i get rid of this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of this problem?: on my taskbar I try to use the calculator or get mail and keep getting this message. This has just started happening after updates from Microsoft. explorer.ex class not registered....
  9. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get rid of OSRSS?: So, now that my computer has restarted twice, dumping things that I was working on and taking hours (not to mention a bunch of blood-pressure meds) to reconstruct, I am trying to remove Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service, aka OSRSS. It won't respond to a netstop command,...
  10. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of this?: Starting today, this shows up when I navigate throughout folders: [img] I really don't want, or need, to see this in every folder I go. Can anyone help me get rid of this toolbar? 89156